CaptainRiik

Getting Stuck In Doors

CaptainRiik

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. On my last scav run after looting the area around the gas station exit i opened the door and turned around to close the exit door behind me. (the upstairs door) when i closed it, my character popped into the door and went prone. i couldn't open the door or move out of it in anyway.

I force closed the game twice, hoping when it spawned me back in i wouldn't be in the door. each time i was still in the door and as soon as i moved i went prone and couldn't get up again.

I did try to open the door without moving on spawning and moving away from the door that way. but it just de-synced me back into the door.

Just thought id post to see if anyone else has had the issue.

good luck guys.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GooeyMess

I had a similar problem today on my scav while running customs. I went to shut the factory shortcut door and got stuck inside it. I tried to close and reopen the game but that did not help either.  After 10 minutes of hanging around shooting and swearing at the screen i managed to get the attention of someone by flashing my torch and he quite promptly put me out of my misery.  Cheers! whoever you were.

funkmastaXXX

yup i lost good gear because of this as well

Lewisuk

Please report the bug here:

But this is a known bug.

FeddyKen

Time to revive! 

Known: But not fixed yet it would seem. Just had this happen on the bridge at Factory, door swung open, killed the guy who opened it, but he uhm...kinda trapped me between the wall and door. I could not interact with it, at all.

polo96nl

happened to me once at factory office, lucky there were 2 doors

Hruso

happened to me in custom gas station ... but before wipe