Fake Players without Names

Yarbay

In the first clip you missed the guy with most of your shots and he kelled you.  

Currently there are a lot of network and desync issues.  Pretty sure the no name thing is just a bug.

Putting the clip on twitch with a hacker title is unfair IMO.  If you dont want bugs etc.  Then please wait for beta to finish.

You missed most of your shots in the first clip with potato aim you only hit him once, Never ever loot your kills straight away, always sweep and clear the area of threats before looting.

That's totally random. When my buddy killed me few raids in a row (don't ask, Prapor's tasks are grindy), half of the times I didn't get his nickname. Just some bug. 

Desync, hacks, glitches... nothing like that. Just random bug. 

Another Bug is i played with other Twitch Streamer in a group and i was kelled from behind from a pmc player and got a message that my Team Mate finished me. This happens many times to me. The Game will not that i play with this Team Mates and give me fake messages. Or what you think why i get a message that i was finished from my Team Mates ?

This is simply my speculation but:

First and foremost I feel like as stated by other users it's simply a bug.  The "Death Screen" doesn't always seem to show reliable information.

I've died a few times where I haven't attacked another player and yet it said I killed a player, or as above it will state the wrong name.

They are likely just back-end issues, we must all do our part and report any issues, even as small as these, using the correct tools provided to us.

If you feel you've encountered a bug, please ensure you report it and give as much information as possible.

• Upvote 1