Pistol glitch back??

It was never fully fixed, just some sorts of it. A few of the old tricks still work, but they are harder to perform so its a lot less often.

necuja

Other ways to glitch will be removed as we progress. This topic has been answered before as we have patched multiple ways already, but still have more to rid Tarkov of

14 hours ago, Kmieciu said:

Yep, met a silenced Kedr-B (ab)user at the factory yesterday.

Pretty sure they fixed the kedr side of it i have yet to see those after they fixed it think people just really like those things for some reason ive killed people using silenced kedrs and grouped with people who have died using them and have yet to see a glitched one. Glitched stuff is like solo geared players something that has largely disappeared with updates and player experience.

zpwarrior
2 hours ago, bookcoda said:

Pretty sure they fixed the kedr side of it i have yet to see those after they fixed it think people just really like those things for some reason ive killed people using silenced kedrs and grouped with people who have died using them and have yet to see a glitched one. Glitched stuff is like solo geared players something that has largely disappeared with updates and player experience.

Nope, ran into one the other day.

On 10/8/2017 at 10:39 AM, Lohung said:

just killed a guy with a 60 round mag in a pistol with a silencer.. looted him.. nothing... is it back???

Its an 84 round mag not 60.

8 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

Nope, ran into one the other day.

A kedr?

Like i said as rare as solo geared players like i saw one yesterday but played for hours today and didn't see one.

Edited by bookcoda