Big_Joe

List of collectable quest items

I did some research but could not find something related to this specific topic. Mostly found some lists of quests, but they are either incomplete or does not fit into what i want as the result. Iam sorry if i missed something. Anyway:

Hey Guys :-)

After a few weeks with quests and realising my "spring-cleaning" right before the quest-patch was a mistake (sold some of the items i need now), i decided to make a list of items you really need. But i did only a few quests so far and got some information from streams and with research so i need your help. Maybe we can make a list of all collectable quest items (the ones who spawn random) together, so you have a handy little list with things you should keep (especially usefull after a wipe).

I will update this list with the information you provide. Just one thing: Be sure about the related items. I dont want people to guess, because we all need a clean stash :)

EDIT: Due to not being able to edit posts after a few minutes, i've created a google document for it which i will update instead.

It can be found here

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

Hello again :)

Regarding the latest preliminary patch notes, there are some changes regarding the trader items and what can be bartered. Also there are some new items. I dont think they changed the items required for the quests, but the information in the doc regarding the source definitely will be changing.

I either way, i need your help guys. If you spot any of the items in the list, feel free to post the source of it in this thread (incl. the items we need to barter for it, if applicable.

Thanks in advance!

vor 16 Stunden schrieb cypherflow:

Thanks for this bud! Great work.

Your avatar fits perfect ^^

As the new patch seems to have new barter items, i will update the list as soon as i know what-for-what.

Edited by Big_Joe

The next patch (coming soon) will contain new tasks for Skier and Peacekeeper. Feel free to share your discoverys of new collectable items in this thread :) I will add them to the list.

Added some of the items required for peacekeeper-tasks (hint: there are a lot), but it seems some are still missing. Will update as i progress these tasks.

This is great man, thank you. Is there anymore information available about where to find some of the items? For example, do the USB flashdrives always spawn at a certain location on a certain map?

There are many threads around, especially the "Quest mega thread", which contain details about this sort of question. You can look there for an answer :-)

Edited by Big_Joe

I'd like to propose a correction to number 16 "storage key". You do not actually find the cabinet key (the office in the gas station) in the locked room on factory. The key that spawns in there is the portable cabin key of the customs zone. Which is used in one of prapor's quests 

• Thanks 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb jtoscarson:

@Big_Joe this doc is awesome, one update you can get the Flyye MBSS Backpack by trading one HDD to Peacekeeper. I believe I'm on my phone right now so I can't double check. 

Thanks! You are right, i forgot about this one.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Eragon284th:

I'd like to propose a correction to number 16 "storage key". You do not actually find the cabinet key (the office in the gas station) in the locked room on factory. The key that spawns in there is the portable cabin key of the customs zone. Which is used in one of prapor's quests 

Have to check this one today, thanks for pointing it out :)

EDIT: Corrected/Added both information. Thanks again, guys :)

Edited by Big_Joe

vor 3 Stunden schrieb TheRene:

Awesome list! The Crye Precision AVS chest rig can be bought from Peacekeeper, level 2. Cheers.

You are right, totally ignored it, even bought some of them myself xD Thanks, added it to the list :)

Edited by Big_Joe
  • Like 1