TheAshenOnez

Reporting aimbotter

TheAshenOnez

named in Factory. shot down 4-5 people including me with just a pistol using a glitch to make it fire rapidly and shot us all in the head without a single sign of Recoil to his gun and new where we were coming from instantly.

Cheating hacker, with aimbot.

• Sad 3

Forien

"Help me, I got killed by a guy with pistol, he is cheating, I'm too good to die from pistol". 

First of all - you have no video, nothing. How can we tell that you are not making this things up?

Secondly, devs are not accepting reports for players on forums. You may try support tickets, but without any evidence you will be ignored for 200%. 

And if you guys aren't on slowest mode and crouched, then EVERY experienced player will know instantly where you are coming from. Especially players experienced with using ComTacs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PIK

btw this gun is called the "pb" its rly nearly without recoil and you can put an 84rnd mag into..... if you be proud, take your deaths like a man, do progress and dont waste your time for such threads in the forum, you may get lucky and own one yourself earlier or later or later

• Like 1