Separate Stash

zpwarrior

zpwarrior

How would people feel with a separate stash for keys,cash and food/water. Right now keys and cash already take a decent amount of room and I don't even hold onto food or water which will be needed later on in the games progression. Getting closer to a possible patch, I have most of the traders maxed and I have issues with a full stash, even with the EOD version, cant imagine the standard version. I think it would be a nice quality of life addition, even if it was something you had to purchase from traders in order to gain access to them.

NocturnalNuns

I hope they add some kind of keyring for keys and maybe a briefcase for money. Right now I stuff blackrocks with rubles to save a little space. Apart from that, I dont save anything I can buy.

A seperate stash is not planned at this time. As of keys and money, right now we have doc case that holds keys, and wallet for monew for now

You can also store things inside your packs, so for example I keep a duffle bag around just for storing cash and the odd pair of sunglasses for when I feel the need to look schwag.