Ability to resupply medkits

walkingbread

walkingbread

I think allowing us to "repair" our med-kits would be a big benefit. it doesn't have to be cheap, but i am getting tired of having to toss ifak and grizzly's out because they get down to about 100 hp left.

johncage213

not exactly, like the bullets, you'll have to put like with like since some kits include special ability items, splint, bandage, painkiller, etc whereas grilled cheese just refills health

You sell the 'left overs' and buy a new kit.  Its not like they are going to make it cheaper to refill than buying another, the only thing you are saving is the cheap canvas container.

Though maybe they should make some med kits customisable, like adding tourniquets and splints the same way you add weapon attachments.  An IFAK could have two slots so that you could add a morphine or splint to it.

There are meds in the game? my bear dont need meds, hes burning out his wounds with gunpowder and gets berzerk rage^^

vor 6 Minuten schrieb FunYun:

You sell the 'left overs' and buy a new kit

jepp

• Upvote 2
Nyaruko-san

I don't see the need to repair medkits but it would be nice if you could fill up your medkit with another medkit of the same type. just like you do it with ammo.