FIX THIS

GrizzlyGramz

GrizzlyGramz

Hello, I want to inform the developers that my accounts reputations are literally frozen, I've waited literally weeks to see if it would fix itself and I still am at tier one with 1M spent towards him. This is absolutely ridiculous and I refuse to play the game any longer seeing as how the game won't let me progress due to a bug. very annoyed. 

Edited by GrizzlyGramz

Have you been doing missions to actually increase your standing?
Because you need to both spend AND do missions to increase the reputation level.

Edited by bbihah
Shimazusan

Try to click on the button next to sell. Its called tasks. Then you do what they want and poof you get your trader level up. System is working fine. The problem is you, not the game

• Upvote 1
THE_GHOST-23
1 minute ago, Shimazusan said:

Try to click on the button next to sell. Its called tasks. Then you do what they want and poof you get your trader level up. System is working fine. The problem is you, not the game

Sorry, I would normally just click the little Up Vote Emote, but sadly they do not have any that quite describes how I feel so ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh!

GrizzlyGramz
1 minute ago, THE_GHOST-23 said:

Sorry, I would normally just click the little Up Vote Emote, but sadly they do not have any that quite describes how I feel so ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh!

You do know that this was actually a problem in alpha only it took like a day to update, I didn't know about tasks or what they do because I haven't played much since then. maybe battlestate games should be better at informing their players. thanks for the info

THE_GHOST-23
Just now, GrizzlyGramz said:

You do know that this was actually a problem in alpha only it took like a day to update, I didn't know about tasks or what they do because I haven't played much since then. maybe battlestate games should be better at informing their players. thanks for the info

It was never a problem, as it did not effect anything; as mentioned above the Tasks Menu is what you need to look at. Additionally I would recommend you hop into a discord channel dedicated to EFT, there are lots of people that can answer your questions / also you could check out many popular YouTubers who often showcase and promote new features of the game. You can also check out Twitter and Facebook for Updates from developers.

GrizzlyGramz

Why would I search tasks if I didn't even know that was causing the problem. Battlestate games is terrible at communicating and explaining things to its players, don't give them the incentive to be even worse.

GrizzlyGramz
1 minute ago, THE_GHOST-23 said:

It was never a problem, as it did not effect anything; as mentioned above the Tasks Menu is what you need to look at. Additionally I would recommend you hop into a discord channel dedicated to EFT, there are lots of people that can answer your questions / also you could check out many popular YouTubers who often showcase and promote new features of the game. You can also check out Twitter and Facebook for Updates from developers.

Actually, it was, I see you don't even have an edition where you could play in alpha so i  guess you wouldn't know now, would you?  You want to ask my whole discord as well because they sure as poo remember that bullshit bug as well, oh yeah, you remember the one where you died for no reason or had your legs broken at the start of the match? no, you don't because you never play alpha. Also, I shouldn't have to look up streamers or follow their facebook to know whats going on. they should be informing players in the launcher fool.

Shimazusan
vor 3 Minuten schrieb GrizzlyGramz:
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Shimazusan:

You could search why your trader wont level and would find threads about tasks and quests

oh yeah?

Yes. "Trader not leveling" leads me to threads about quests. 

GrizzlyGramz
14 minutes ago, Shimazusan said:

You could search why your trader wont level and would find threads about tasks and quests

lol you kidding me bro, just stop, you are dumb af.

rekt part 2.PNG

Shimazusan

Its okay just open another cry thread next time you fail to learn the game mechanics and read patchnotes. Btw im not your bro.

Pro tip: search the entire forum. Not only this sub forum

Edited by Shimazusan

OP .. you have 16 posts and half of those are on this thread. I don't think you are exactly 'keeping abreast of developments'. Try getting more involved and you'll be better informed.

Edited by AODqw97
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, GrizzlyGramz said:

Why would I search tasks if I didn't even know that was causing the problem. Battlestate games is terrible at communicating and explaining things to its players, don't give them the incentive to be even worse.

...or maybe you are just terrible at finding information and checking the news? They are not obligated to spoonfeed you information.

The information is out there in a tenfold.

6 minutes ago, AODqw97 said:

OP with respect, you have 16 posts and half of those are on this thread. I don't think you are exactly 'keeping abreast of developments'. Try getting more involved and you'll be better informed.

This +10.

Shimazusan

Maybe try to use the search function correct.

abc.thumb.png.0ed808010551758ccaa6ca4ca690a008.png

Your other sentence leads you to 2 other threads that would give answers.

abcd.thumb.png.79d207f10b687cb0391da8f91441c129.png

Edited by Shimazusan
Nyaruko-san
vor 18 Minuten schrieb GrizzlyGramz:

lol you kidding me bro, just stop, you are dumb af.

rekt part 2.PNG

you searched in this topic..... "Showing results for "trader not leveling" in content posted in FIX THIS."

• Like 1
Shimazusan
vor 1 Minute schrieb Nyaruko-san:

you searched in this topic..... "Showing results for "trader not leveling" in content posted in FIX THIS."

Shhhh he/she is here since alpha. Dont talk back

ShiroTenshi

Alright. The original question of the thread has been answered, and it would have been avoided if the OP would have used the search option in the first place, as per the rules.

@GrizzlyGramz I suggest you check the patch notes and the News section of the forum. If there is a patch, large changes are announce both ahead of time and when they are deployed. If you did not know about trader tasks, it was not by anyone's fault but your own.

#Locked, Answered.

• Thanks 1