Question about Region Locks

Hello, I got a quick question about the Region Locks. 
I got the game and It was region EU. I since started playing now have 2 friends who want to buy the game but want to know if they buy it will they be able to play with me. One is from America and one is from Austria. 

Thanks.

they can =)

only make sure they buy the right versions for the countrys they are livin in, so they can start the game without problems

ingame when you group up it will be always the nearest server to the groupleader the raid goes on, so if you per example do the grouplead it will be an european server, ok for you and your mate from austria but maybe high latency for your mate from the US

dont know how big the latency is, never grouped up personally with somebody from the US

in division it was something around 120-200ms,not perfect but playable, but in eft i dont know sry

Edited by PIK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ehhgreg said:

Hello, I got a quick question about the Region Locks. 
I got the game and It was region EU. I since started playing now have 2 friends who want to buy the game but want to know if they buy it will they be able to play with me. One is from America and one is from Austria. 

Thanks.

This will also help more in depth