IBETYOUWONT

Group Play Idea

Group Play Idea poll  

34 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like to be able to idetify "Group mates" when Escaping from Tarkov?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would a Arm band be a good Idetifable feature to idetify "group mates"

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would a Flag be a good Identifable feature to idetify "group mates"

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2017 at 12:33 PM

IBETYOUWONT

Good evening, My name is iBetYouWont and I feel I have a suggestion that may be helpful or useful. This suggestion is set to Help players experience this amazing FPS with minimal group casualties, also leading to further ideas in the future. So I am not sure if this has been brought up before in the forums if so disregard. My idea consist of either a player band, flag, or other identifiable item. I love the no HUD and the fact that you cannot identify "group mates" or enemies that are not in sight of self. However I do feel some factor should be added to help guide players to their teammates. Example: A arm band on one side of the players arms that displays as a black flag when looking at enemies, but when group mates are in line of site either a vibrant color or solid color other than black appears. (This can be done with other types of items as well rags, lanyards maybe, OR literally whatever)  In a real life scenario if one is going to be trapped and seeking to escape with a group that one would be able to Identify "Group mates " or enemies by the distinct difference in appearance. I would not like to see an active or delayed radar added that would ruin the integrity of this well thought out game. Please no Name display for teammates. Keep it to its roots but help us not be so enraged by slaying thy group. Please someone get this heard. I truly hopes this helps any further progression to this development.

One Love,

iBetYouWont 

• Sad 1

johncage213

armband actually has precedent, and was used in spetsnaz operation during siege of nord ost theater. however they are meant to be seen, so pose a problem with trying to keep hidden. maybe they could be more useful in close quarters maps, while on the outdoor maps, people can just wear patches and iff bands on their helmets/arms.

Deadmode

I agree with the above. Helping to identify friendlies is definitely something worth serious consideration. In high-stress situations even the best communication can falter and present moments where friendly fire can occur. An armband is ok but the ability to upload a custom patch for groupmates to wear is better.

I play airsoft IRL and bands are super-visible which has it's place, but in milsim-style games it's either the camo we use or patches to identify friend from foe. 

• Like 1

TenzoKamada

in my oppinion, head modification, with logo as moral pach, is the most realistic we can have.

irl you dont have a green marker up of the head of ur teamate...

plz dont create a call of shitty on tarkov, with arma, its the only real deal on the planet of gaming!

• Like 1
  • Cold 1

Bosto

There's the task from Prapor (if I remember correctly) to mark 4 tankers with MS2000 strobe markers... Just make the markers work like in real life and voila! Another option...

• Like 1

V3n0m15

How about they just allow us to adjust our camo and your team all wears that camo. Also allowing for IR strobes and if you are that bad at communicating with your teammates you can use the IR strobe and give your position away to other NVG users. 

Communicate with your team and you won't shoot each other. The arm band I can get behind but it should be optional. The arm band could give your position up.

Tarkov should be as real as possible which is what they wanted from this game all along.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

CrazySubZero

would be awesome to find Spraypaint to paint your helmet /jacket/vest

• Like 1

FLP

this has already been announced for the future.

On 06/06/2017 at 4:31 AM, Blackb1rd said:

Interaction with other players

• Scav spawn mechanics will be remade, exit points changed (to anywhere, maybe even PMC spawn locations).
  • The gameplay will be further adjusted in order to ensure the greater extent of players’ interactions with each other without not restricting the freedom, but only after optimization and other technical aspects are ready.
  • These adjustments will also include works on loot, doors and keys with focus on connecting them to the quest system and the storyline.
  • Friend-or-foe recognition will be carried out by means or armbands automatically assigned to the group members on spawn in the location. These armbands will be visible to all players, possibly, the group leader will be able to choose their colors (Note: yes, apparently will be a chance of same same color being selected by different groups, that will be quite interesting).

stay tuned in the forum and in the news of the official page of facebook, VK or twitter to be always updated on the news.
FLP

• Thanks 1