Kalimoxo93

What about the lag

Kalimoxo93

the game I bought it today and the truth I am not very satisfied, after the price to which they sell it that is expensive, the truth for a beta I see it exaggerated. Well, going to the subject, I do not understand that it's those lag peaks that you get when you meet another player, it's happened 9/10 times, apart from when there is a lot of vegetation happens the same, I know it's a beta but before to focus on anything else I think is the most important priority.

I am speaking on behalf of those people that we have a decent computer, mine has these characteristics:

AMD FX Series FX-8320 3.5Ghz 8X
Asus GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5
G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866 PC3-14900 8GB 2x4GB CL9

on the requirements you put RECOMMENDED PUT THIS:

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), ?? 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)
RAM: from 8 GB
Graphics Card: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB or more of memory
Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
Network: permanent connection to the Internet
Disk space: from 8 GB

and I do not understand it should run at least in average quality perfectly and is that I have to put it in low quality without anything activated.
and I wonder: Was it really worth buying and worth recommending?
my answer: buy it if it's worth it but right now as the subject is this I do not recommend it to anyone

xxpunnisherzz

8 gigs of ram isn't enough. A friend of mine had 8 gigs of ram and it ran like poo he now has 16 and it runs fine. But from what I understand they are working on a ram usage fix!

Kalimoxo93

mmmm thank you for your answer in 10 days i will buy 8 GB ram and the nvidia 1050TI i think with 16 GB ram and with the 1050 it will run fine

necuja

You should see an improvement from that since memory leaks can use up to 10+ gb of ram. These are issues that are being focused on for the coming patches as well