ivo_dark

Something is wrong with the game

ivo_dark

So I was in a match and after I got killed the game would not let me exit.

I simply was left in a black screen and I could hear other people walking around.

Also, sometimes I randomly have my screen freezing and I can hear myself walking or doing anything like bringing up the inventory tab but there will be no image apart from the image before it froze.

Does anyone else has this?

• Upvote 2

necuja

Just curious, what's your system specs and what map does this happen on

PIK
vor 9 Minuten schrieb ivo_dark:

simply was left in a black screen and I could hear other people walking around.

happens rarely, always funny to hear how enemys loot your stuff B|

had it 2-3 times in over 800 raids, also saw it a few times on stream happening to other people

i didnt recognized any special trigger for that bug, you just get shot and stay in the blackscreen till the point you close your game via taskmanager, no special map i think, happend to me on woods, other people had it on customs....

Edited by PIK
  • Upvote 1

ivo_dark
22 hours ago, necuja said:

This happened on customs just over the bus stop area on the woods part behind it near the bridge.

my specs are: 

Ryzen 5 1400

2x8  DDR4 2133 MHz

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming

XFX 550w bronze

22 hours ago, PIK said:

happens rarely, always funny to hear how enemys loot your stuff B|

had it 2-3 times in over 800 raids, also saw it a few times on stream happening to other people

i didnt recognized any special trigger for that bug, you just get shot and stay in the blackscreen till the point you close your game via taskmanager, no special map i think, happend to me on woods, other people had it on customs....

All my steam games either crash or stop working and I've been trying to figure out why and I wasn't sure if this was an issue with the game or with my computer because I never had a single issue with this game at all apart from the frequent ones that everyone else has.

ivo_dark
On 10/17/2017 at 4:39 PM, necuja said:

While doing the BP quest for prapor the game keeps freezing and giving me game errors causing me to plant the markers twice in the same truck meaning I am forced to used double of what I should be using.

necuja
43 minutes ago, ivo_dark said:

While doing the BP quest for prapor the game keeps freezing and giving me game errors causing me to plant the markers twice in the same truck meaning I am forced to used double of what I should be using.

Bigger maps do have alot of desync issues, hopefully the performance improvements in the coming patches help this 

ivo_dark
Just now, necuja said:

Bigger maps do have alot of desync issues, hopefully the performance improvements in the coming patches help this 

I never had any issues with desync in general, however in the last two days it has been happening this issue.

The only desync I generally experience is on factory.

The game is not working right now,but I think you are aware of it since everyone is being affected.

Insurance is not working and the messenger is displaying as not being available, also there are several errors being displayed.

necuja
2 minutes ago, ivo_dark said:

I never had any issues with desync in general, however in the last two days it has been happening this issue.

The only desync I generally experience is on factory.

The game is not working right now,but I think you are aware of it since everyone is being affected.

Insurance is not working and the messenger is displaying as not being available, also there are several errors being displayed.

Interesting, I've seen quite a few reports of black screens lately as well..will see how aware they are of it all tho just to be sure

ivo_dark
1 minute ago, necuja said:

Interesting, I've seen quite a few reports of black screens lately as well..will see how aware they are of it all tho just to be sure

I do get a lot of black screens but mostly in the last week. 

In general the game runs pretty good (apart from the desync and server connection erros) but in the last week it has been really bad and a lot of in-game issues happened such as being stuck inside someone's body and die.

necuja

Ok, have you made a support ticket on this?

ivo_dark
6 hours ago, necuja said:

Ok, have you made a support ticket on this?

I did.

Just found another bug,I was in a raid on factory close to the broken fence and passed an invisible scav,turned around and saw him when I was exactly where he was less than five seconds before.

The game decided to crash after that.

Edited by ivo_dark

necuja

Probably wasn't so much an invisible scav as it was that he spawned immediately next to you.

Marcelo_1979
17 hours ago, ivo_dark said:

I do get a lot of black screens but mostly in the last week. 

In general the game runs pretty good (apart from the desync and server connection erros) but in the last week it has been really bad and a lot of in-game issues happened such as being stuck inside someone's body and die.

I've been getting a lot of those black screens lately. This issue has been happening on every EFT map except Factory. I agree with @PIK, it cracks me up everytime I get a black screen when I die and can hear the enemy looting my body lol.

I reckon it´s a beta so there´s a lot of  improvements to be done. It´s our job as beta testers to report any bugs we may encounter.

EFT is, in my opinion, already the best PC game of all time! Long live BSG, keep up with the awesome work! 

ivo_dark
32 minutes ago, necuja said:

Probably wasn't so much an invisible scav as it was that he spawned immediately next to you.

Well,he could have just spawned behind me but that is a bit weird since it was the begging of a raid. 

necuja
1 minute ago, ivo_dark said:

Well,he could have just spawned behind me but that is a bit weird since it was the begging of a raid. 

Right, scavs have been spawning at very odd times. Could also have had some lag and server caught up and he was there 

ivo_dark
1 minute ago, necuja said:

Right, scavs have been spawning at very odd times. Could also have had some lag and server caught up and he was there 

That could be possible but I wasn't experiencing any lag at all during that match.

Finale

I can confirm this happend to me aswell a couple of times on factory in over 900 raids. Just Alt F4 the game and restart. There is nothing lost because you are already dead :D

Edited by Finale

ZermanGR

Try to reconnect to the game so you at least save your equipment.

ivo_dark
On 10/21/2017 at 8:33 PM, ZermanGR said:

Try to reconnect to the game so you at least save your equipment.

Tried it many times and it just gives me errors or it crashes the game over and over if I keep trying.

Ademoon
On 18/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, ivo_dark said:

This happened on customs just over the bus stop area on the woods part behind it near the bridge.

my specs are: 

Ryzen 5 1400

2x8  DDR4 2133 MHz

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming

XFX 550w bronze

All my steam games either crash or stop working and I've been trying to figure out why and I wasn't sure if this was an issue with the game or with my computer because I never had a single issue with this game at all apart from the frequent ones that everyone else has.

You have no GPU?

ivo_dark
7 hours ago, Natalino said:

@ivo_darkyeah, what is your GPU?

Sorry,forgot to mention it's a GTX 1060 G1 3GB edition. 

Tarkov_Fan_6969
On 10/17/2017 at 7:38 AM, ivo_dark said:

I simply was left in a black screen and I could hear other people walking around.

Also, sometimes I randomly have my screen freezing and I can hear myself walking or doing anything like bringing up the inventory tab but there will be no image apart from the image before it froze.

It's happened to me exactly once. Didn't even think of it until now.

zpwarrior
On 10/17/2017 at 7:38 AM, ivo_dark said:

I have this happen in about 1 out of 15-20 games, normally just task manager close the game.

ivo_dark
On 10/23/2017 at 5:38 AM, Natalino said:

@ivo_darkyeah, what is your GPU?

The issue just got worse after the last update,now I have it at an extreme level where the game is barely playable when combined with the desync. I really want to play the game but this isn't enjoyable at all when my average time to get into a match is 15 minutes and I then get stuck in matches once killed.