G3A3

EzY

we don't need a G3 added to the game right now. we need a damn handheld minigun >:D

• Sad 1

Vin_
3 hours ago, rocketjockeyr6 said:

I know I'll catch flak for mentioning, but... the FAL was my fave in CoD:unice:

noooo.gif

PhineasWhipsnde

I love the AS Val (and how!) but with the sheer excellence that the BSG devs put into gun modeling, etc. I'll be extremely happy and proud to see the G3A3 added to the game!

I loved it in BF3, so it can ONLY get better in Escape from Tarkov--the sounds, the satisfying feel of power behind each shot... oh my!

I just have to say: I wish I had the 3D modeling skills of whoever does it for EfT...absolutely amazing, ultra-realistic work. My hat's off to them!!

Edited by PhineasWhipsnde

Pocketlite20
1 hour ago, PhineasWhipsnde said:

I love the AS Val (and how!) but with the sheer excellence that the BSG devs put into gun modeling, etc. I'll be extremely happy and proud to see the G3A3 added to the game!

I loved it in BF3, so it can ONLY get better in Escape from Tarkov--the sounds, the satisfying feel of power behind each shot... oh my!

I just have to say: I wish I had the 3D modeling skills of whoever does it for EfT...absolutely amazing, ultra-realistic work. My hat's off to them!!

It has been confirmed, but hasn't been revealed yet, the G3 battle rifle series.

ghostZ06

my god, id love to see this gun in game. God love accuracy 

Edited by ghostZ06
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

KhandE
16 hours ago, ghostZ06 said:

my god, id love to see this gun in game. God love accuracy 

Ah, Alex C. made those videos before he left TFB, I talked to him alot, he is a good guy but kind of a massive closet H&K fanboy (He still uses an H&K P7 as his carry gun, but I guess to be fair even though It's a "dated" design it's probably one of the, if not the best handgun design H&K ever made) so, take what he says with a slight pinch of salt on any of his personal aquisitions from them. (He practically feinted when he managed to finally get his hands on an original PSG-1 for sale.)

Though, he generally does know what he's talking about when it comes to firearms operation and history.

Edited by KhandE
  • Like 1

ghostZ06
2 hours ago, KhandE said:

Ah, Alex C. made those videos before he left TFB, I talked to him alot, he is a good guy but kind of a massive closet H&K fanboy (He still uses an H&K P7 as his carry gun, but I guess to be fair even though It's a "dated" design it's probably one of the, if not the best handgun design H&K ever made) so, take what he says with a slight pinch of salt on any of his personal aquisitions from them. (He practically feinted when he managed to finally get his hands on an original PSG-1 for sale.)

Though, he generally does know what he's talking about when it comes to firearms operation and history.

well that kind of sucks. But these should be extremely rare loot drops in game wouldn't you agree? maybe a boss scav or boss pmc that spawns it every once in a blue moon that you have to take down an just maybe he might be carrying one of these. That would be such a sick mechanic 

KhandE
1 hour ago, ghostZ06 said:

well that kind of sucks. But these should be extremely rare loot drops in game wouldn't you agree? maybe a boss scav or boss pmc that spawns it every once in a blue moon that you have to take down an just maybe he might be carrying one of these. That would be such a sick mechanic 

the MSG-90 is more common by a long shot, memory serve me Alex C. paid something like $12,000-$15,000 for that PSG-1 as they're incredibly rare. (Alex C and his father are loaded for reference, he has a massive stash of guns of all types including literal museum pieces.)

I could check exactly how much he paid for it again, but I'd have to dig through a lot of archived poo.

ghostZ06
2 hours ago, KhandE said:

the MSG-90 is more common by a long shot, memory serve me Alex C. paid something like $12,000-$15,000 for that PSG-1 as they're incredibly rare. (Alex C and his father are loaded for reference, he has a massive stash of guns of all types including literal museum pieces.)

I could check exactly how much he paid for it again, but I'd have to dig through a lot of archived poo.

we should check the production numbers. But the psg-1 should be added in as a special variant or loot.  msg-90 should also be rare. i love the G3 rifle, but since they are  adding in variants that would be sweet. 

Edited by ghostZ06

Vin_

I rly cant wait for this gun ingame.... damn.

Sushi
On 11/2/2017 at 8:37 AM, KhandE said:

On 11/2/2017 at 11:23 AM, ghostZ06 said:

I personally find it more likely that rather than the PSG-1 or the MSG-90, you'd likely see standard G3s, PTR-91s and CETMEs, and simply be able to acquire the parts that convert a G3 into an MSG-90 lookalike.

The G3's going to be a very nice gun to add to Tarkov; since it's relatively common and parts are inexpensive, it's not the sort of weapon you'd see locked behind high tier dealer trees.

• Like 1

ghostZ06
4 minutes ago, Sushi said:

I personally find it more likely that rather than the PSG-1 or the MSG-90, you'd likely see standard G3s, PTR-91s and CETMEs, and simply be able to acquire the parts that convert a G3 into an MSG-90 lookalike.

The G3's going to be a very nice gun to add to Tarkov; since it's relatively common and parts are inexpensive, it's not the sort of weapon you'd see locked behind high tier dealer trees.

i can Accept this. A lot of bad ass variants, HK41, SR9...

i figured seeing a PTR-91 as a ultra rare drop an given to a boss 

Edited by ghostZ06

Sushi
1 minute ago, ghostZ06 said:

i can Accept this. A lot of bad ass variants, HK41, SR9

I would like seeing the HK33, G3, HK41 and such too. They share the same claw mount and a lot of the same furniture; more bang for your buck development wise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ghostZ06
2 minutes ago, Sushi said:

I would like seeing the HK33, G3, HK41 and such too. They share the same claw mount and a lot of the same furniture; more bang for your buck development wise.

the DRM i'd actually really like to see is the M110 SASS.

• Upvote 1

Davestreak

The G3 would be so cool, its a very heavy gun, and the bullets are also very heavy.... it should be a DMR or something ... im hyped :D

SteeLX2Seri3s

i love to see this one ingame 

MostImmortal

Would love to see it, however it will probably be overperformed by any assault rifle because of it's poor stability.

Hsuperkid

I think the 7.62mmx51mm would hit like a truck.  Hopefully, it is not too expensive.

Ping_
2 hours ago, Hsuperkid said:

I think the 7.62mmx51mm would hit like a truck.  Hopefully, it is not too expensive.

If it could outperform some of the rifles, I feel it should be pretty expensive

345andrew
On 10/19/2017 at 4:05 AM, Exoskeleton said:

yan-rakhvalov-screenshot044.jpg

I'm so ducking hyped for a G3

MyJewLives

That would be amazing any fal or g3 style of rifle would go great in this game

Warrhammer

i prefer FN FAL, but any 308. will be badass

Nuclear_Wolf98

would love to see this in game