Traders Not Showing Up

Misfit596

Hey guys,
I just purchased the game a few days ago, but thus far I have been unable to play it. Every time I try to join a game as a Scav, it gets stuck on "Matching" and never joins a game. And, whenever I try to join a game as my main character, it gets stuck on the insurance page. It wont let me insure any items, it autoselects everything in my stash and wont let me unselect it, it wont let me access settings, and I cannot move forward to join a game or back out to the main menu. The only way out of it is alt + F4. Does anyone know any way to fix this?

When are the servers comming back up? I live in australia and would really like to know how many people play this game. I'm thinking about refunding it if it is very hard to find a game, otherwise waht is the point... I understand that it is a closed beta phase.

Devs are sleeping i believe, so it will be few hours, id just practice offline (Local) to get to know the mechanics and maps better etc

thats what im doing atm, getting to know woods better

I got out of a normal raid with some friends, I was organizing my inventory and then went to look at traders and none of them showed up, I tried a couple of times with no difference. So when I click on the trader tab in the menu, a little loading circle showed up and when it was done, nothing happened, it is just an empty screen where the traders should be. I tried restarting and that didn't fix it. Also in my inventory, nothing is insured anymore, and when I try to insure it, it says prapor and a big white box where his picture should be. This is very troublesome because I can't buy or insure anything. Please help.

I got out of a normal raid with some friends, I was organizing my inventory and then went to look at traders and none of them showed up, I tried a couple of times with no difference. So when I click on the trader tab in the menu, a little loading circle showed up and when it was done, nothing happened, it is just an empty screen where the traders should be. I tried restarting and that didn't fix it. Also in my inventory, nothing is insured anymore, and when I try to insure it, it says prapor and a big white box where his picture should be. This is very troublesome because I can't buy or insure anything. Please help.

I also looked up the issue and there is nothing about it online that I could find.

Yeah, I went in with a basic gear load-out but lost it to some poor lag. Then, the traders don't show. NOW, I can't even get into a match as a SCAV. It's late in Russia, in the devs area, so it'll still be a little while until they figure the issue out, then fix it. Just gotta go play Metro while I wait. :P 

Edited by Mihael

Same issue for me. Tried reinstalling the game, even upgraded my preorder package and reset my profile, did not help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read this topic which addresses the issue.

Edited by garneck

Devs are asleep atm, if think theyre based in St Petersberg which the current time is 7:27am so they should be back up in a few hours. once they have fixed the issue, the traders should come back

Just gotta wait until the devs fix the problem when i was playing i noticed i can play as a scav so if u got free space in your stash just play as as a scav but in the mean time let the devs work on on it im sure that they area aware of the problem and are trying to resolve it

It has already been acknowledged in another post about this issue and we are all waiting on Russia to wake up and get started fixing it so nothing to do except wait it out.