Should i repair it !!!

Peek-A-Boo

its gets inaccurate if it runs too low, under 30 or 25 dont remember, but yes there is a point you better repair

and dont take skier, not worth it =)

Peek-A-Boo

Update LOL :
i kept running with my vss factory raids,after 6 raids it jammed and didnt wanna fire or relaod,jamming had an animation but then i think the weapon got bagged,so i had to extract,i went to fence and i sold it LOOOOOL it went out in 3 sec poor guy who bought it hahah

2017-10-20[23-42] (0).png

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peek-A-Boo said:

Update LOL :
i kept running with my vss factory raids,after 6 raids it jammed and didnt wanna fire or relaod,jamming had an animation but then i think the weapon got bagged,so i had to extract,i went to fence and i sold it LOOOOOL it went out in 3 sec poor guy who bought it hahah

2017-10-20[23-42] (0).png

When u buy from fence u get a 100% repaired stuff, so if anything he just bought it cheaper... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Pocketlite20
On 10/19/2017 at 11:05 AM, Dominguez132 said:

I dont think the weapon issues are in yet, but i would not , thats a whole lot of chedder.

Yes, they are in. I bought a broken AS VAL off Fence for 69K roubles, and it jammed after the first few shots. It never fired in that raid again.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, lizakk said:

eee??? jamming is not in the game right now. it was in first months of alpha but not now.

It's just bugged, durability isn't supposed to be that low ^^

Peek-A-Boo
On 10/23/2017 at 7:03 PM, pietrolo said:

When u buy from fence u get a 100% repaired stuff, so if anything he just bought it cheaper... 

100 procent repaired ? lol where do u live men ? this is not true 

16 hours ago, lizakk said:

eee??? jamming is not in the game right now. it was in first months of alpha but not now.

yep jamming is already in the game but kinda bugged,my vss fired like 3 shots then jammed and my pmc tryed to charge it with some kinda new annimation then it went bugged and i couldnt even change the weapon

16 hours ago, Pocketlite20 said:

Yes, they are in. I bought a broken AS VAL off Fence for 69K roubles, and it jammed after the first few shots. It never fired in that raid again.

maybe u bought that from me too LOL 
sorry men 

• Sad 1
Pocketlite20
2 hours ago, Peek-A-Boo said:

100 procent repaired ? lol where do u live men ? this is not true 

yep jamming is already in the game but kinda bugged,my vss fired like 3 shots then jammed and my pmc tryed to charge it with some kinda new annimation then it went bugged and i couldnt even change the weapon

maybe u bought that from me too LOL 
sorry men 

Yo dude, I almost died because of you, then! I did headshot a fully geared player on the ramp in factory even though he shot me first - then it immediately jammed -_______-

Jamming VAL showcase. Jammed weapon bugs on full auto, so this guy uses single mode.  Note accuracy drop too.

Download video
Download video
Download video

Subscribe to this guy BTW. He  is good (e.g. has about $270K ingame cash now) and collects money to buy a full HD monitor to improve video quality of streams. So it should be better very soon.

Edited by ataros