Mycoxaphlopin

Digital Playground TS3

Mycoxaphlopin

Hello, I'm looking for more people to play this game with. I'm 43 years old with tons of gaming exp. I have a few other friends that have the game, but we are all brand new to the game. More new people are welcome to contact me. We use Teamspeak and require you be over the age of 21 and speak English. Having a steam account is a bonus. You can find me on Steam as Mycoxaphlopin. Thanks for checking out my post. Good luck.

Teamspeak info digitalplayground.teamspeak3.com password is videogames

Ibwicked717

hey man, 36 year old hear wouldn't mind finding some other guys to play with.  Been playing since beginning of beta, I use teamspeak and discord look for me on EFt with the name IBWicked or steam name is dragoon0187

Mycoxaphlopin

I tried to find you on steam. Teamspeak info digitalplayground.teamspeak3.com password is videogames. See you soon

AynalBleach

Hey there. Seasoned gamer here as well. Would be good to hook up for some squad play. One gets paranoid quickly listening for movement from their 6... Steam , EFT, TS ,Discord all the same IGN :)

Izbushka

Experienced player, 31 years - New to Tarkov, joined TS and I'll camp there while I practice. Looking forward to helping some homies gear up. **After the wipe of course xD** Pacific Time Zone.

Edited by Izbushka

Doc_Holiday219

I'm looking for some people as well. I will be on again after wipe. I'm 39 yrs old so I have some experience under my belt as well.

Ghost_Services

Yeah same here.. after awhile it can get boring without a squad especially with no communication system really implemented yet. 

Blobweird

I just joined the TS posted up top. Name is Space. Gonna sit in the EFT lobby in TS. 32 yrs old. Played tons of CS for the last 15 years or so and lately have started PUBG, Rainbow Six, and others before finding EFT. 

necuja

This thread has been cleaned up and name will be changed in title. Do not hijack a clan thread to try to set up a lfg community ad. All ads must promote one singular discord or ts

Mycoxaphlopin

Hey guys, here's the teamspeak info. We play most nights. digitalplayground.teamspeak3.com the password is videogames

You can also find me on steam Mycoxaphlopin 

Thanks

Mycoxaphlopin

We have about 8 people that role with us, but we could use a few more.  Hit me up on here. I check my messages every day.

kannabutter

hey! ill join yall, see you online!

Mycoxaphlopin
2 minutes ago, kannabutter said:

hey! ill join yall, see you online!

We just got on, ill see you in TS. 

kannabutter

ayo! whos gaming today? ill be on ts

Mycoxaphlopin

The group is growing. We plan to go on some raids tonight. All are welcome to join Tea,speak info is posted on this thread.

kannabutter

whos gonna be on tonight? hmu on ts!

Mycoxaphlopin

I'll be playing off and on all day, If anyone wants to join us just jump into the teamspeak and introduce yourself. We have a great crew that's getting bigger every week and the teamspeak has several channels devoted to Tarkov. I posted the teamspeak info in this thread. Hope to see some new people. Happy gaming!!

Brendo777

Sunday Night raiding! Always looking for more! This group is the best. 

kannabutter

anyone gonna be on for some raids? hmu on ts!

Mycoxaphlopin

We have about 15 people currently jumping in and out of the TS that play Tarkov. I'm looking to add some more cool people to the mix. Please be over the age of 21 and able to speak English. We play most every night and everyone helps each other with their quests etc.. It's a good group of guys. If you want to join us say hello on the thread and jump into the teamspeak. Thanks

Teamspeak info digitalplayground.teamspeak3.com

password is videogames

SoulReaper62

im 26 with some exp with a variety of different games looking for a group since none of my steam friends like the look of this game.

My steam name is same as this.

DanExert

Mate we saw your name not long ago in the server and we all burst out laughing, it's epic man, thank you for making Tarkov servers more enjoyable 

Mycoxaphlopin
29 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Mate we saw your name not long ago in the server and we all burst out laughing, it's epic man, thank you for making Tarkov servers more enjoyable 

Thanks,

If you guys ever want a game hit us up on teamspeak