Sign in to follow this  
PotatoWarriah

M4 giveaways to players who did not have a chance to play with them

PotatoWarriah

As wipe is getting near, and I have trouble with too much loot, I want to give some modded out M4s to players who did not really have chance to try them out.

I don't want to fence them as I want someone who wants to try them to get them, not someone who is just lucky.

So, giveaway will be tomorrow, most probably team of 5 goes into factory, we go direct to extraction and I give 4 M4 to 4 players.

To qualify, send me PM on forum with screenshot of M4 that Peacekeeper sells, like one below (whole screenshot, not cut-out). Top 4 players with lowest Weapon Mastering skill for M4 get them. If there are multiple players with Weapon Mastering 0, then first ones will be highest level players with m4 skill of 0.

2017-10-21[02-25] (0).png

EDIT: In case of big interest, I am going to buy/mod/giveaway several times (4 players each time).

Edited by PotatoWarriah
  • Hot 1

Djent_
19 minutes ago, PotatoWarriah said:

Has wipe date been confirmed yet? Or just getting prepared?

PotatoWarriah
Just now, THALL said:

Has wipe date been confirmed yet? Or just getting prepared?

It has not been confirmed. Based on previous updates I would expect it will be sometimes next week, at latest next weekend.

Cide
Just now, PotatoWarriah said:

It has not been confirmed. Based on previous updates I would expect it will be sometimes next week, at latest next weekend.

Patch note said within next few days, definitely start preparing. I'm already salty losing all my stuff for a 2nd time :'(.

GullyNL

same for me send me some PM if you want free m4/aks/mp5 before the wipe