Lolsteelz

"Server Connection Lost"

This is the 2nd week of my playing this game and I am very concerned about this certain problem. Why they won't make a fix for this IDK.

I've been having this connection lost today on Factory map all the time, whenever I entered the raid. But only once on Customs. Reported this to the support. IDK what's going on, but it needs to get fixed.

lol the problem is back you can see a clear gap between when it was solved and now :(

lol you can't even see a gap because it was never solved. This game is great and rewarding but if your rewards a "well spent" on this then it may not be so fun :(

Deserter exit status more like playing on bad servers status :(

Edited by Cardboard231

On 2017/10/21 at 10:35 PM, Pat1337PL said:

when you get server connection lost, connect again and when its loading click back, you will get your gear back :)

I am trying so many times I tried to join in  like two minutes later server lose

On 10/21/2017 at 9:35 AM, Pat1337PL said:

when you get server connection lost, connect again and when its loading click back, you will get your gear back :)

This worked for me, thanks bud

this game is broke 4 shotgun hits to a kiver pointblank wont kill and you can get 1 tapped from 80 meters away by a scav with a pistol or any shotgun

Edited by nugget195459

it looks to me like it has been about half a year since this issue occured it really sucks that even a a scav or pmc operator i cant even have my first game. at least if yo lose connection at the satrt make it so you keep your gear as pmc and keep nothing as a scav.... easy small time fix until you can work on making the issue not even ocur anymore. i haventy even played my first match and lost alot of gear without even getting a chance to play the game. it also doesnt help that i am deployed and on shack wifi having to be forced to use a vpn. just wanna actually play the game and see whats up... but unfortunately can not even get into match number one as stated before

hey i am new to the game , i have been having this same problem for about a week in every other game , forget any raids longer then 5 mins . sometimes it lets me reconnect but the damage starts to go crazy and break all my limbs , it gets annoying real quick . Here is a picture let me know what you think .

IMG_20180401_175019244.jpg

On 4/5/2018 at 11:49 PM, hazyDayZ said:

Turn off your VPN this only happens to me when my VPN is on...

You are my favourite human... THANK YOU <3

• Like 1

I've got a video of this happening to me. They need to fix this asap, I've submitted a bug report but no progress has been made. Many ask hatchlings why they don't take gear, and my answer is that I don't want to lose it to inconsistent and unreliable servers.

Edited by canoztrk24