Sign in to follow this  
Lolsteelz

"Server Connection Lost"

The "Server connection Lost" and not being able to reconnect and losing gear when I have to "Confirm Leave" is getting pretty old quick. Use to never have this problem, but it's been non-stop sense the release of the Asia servers. Is there any idea of when a fix will come around for this? I don't mind losing gear, but losing set after set of Fort with AS VALs and not even being able to get in the raid is kinda lame.

Just making sure this is a known problem since it can't be reported like a normal crash.

2017-10-21[07-08] (0).png

2017-10-21[07-08] (1).png

2017-10-21[07-08] (2).png

2017-10-21[07-09] (0).png

Edited by Lolsteelz
  • Hot 1

I got it the first day I bought this game (Yesterday). The game lags so bad that when you run, it will rubber band you and make you almost die. Constant blood loss from rubber banding is shitty

7 minutes ago, Pat1337PL said:

when you get server connection lost, connect again and when its loading click back, you will get your gear back :)

No with this. It just keeps giving you the "Server Connection Lost" and just deletes your gear.

25 minutes ago, Cracker_Nugget said:

I got it the first day I bought this game (Yesterday). The game lags so bad that when you run, it will rubber band you and make you almost die. Constant blood loss from rubber banding is shitty

I have close to no problems with lag on this game. Servers use to lag a good bit, but I barley have lag issues now.

• Like 1

Just now, Lolsteelz said:

I have close to no problems with lag on this game. Servers use to lag a good bit, but I barley have lag issues now.

Then I must be connecting to Russian servers or something. :(

I counted over 11 pages of threads with about 24 subject posts with "Server Connection Lost" 

that's 100's of posts on this issue. Why are they not fixing this and listening to beta testers. This issue has overwhelmingly been addressed on this forum again and again and again!!!

I just went into a match again with full load out and it's all gone again. I farmed this poo just to lose it without being able to even enter a match with the gear. It is ducking disheartening especially when you paid 150$ to test their game for them. 

Yeah lost gear today to this. Tried reconnecting numerous times, forced closed the .exe  then tried numerous times again....sucks.

Tilted me a bit but its beta and there is going to be crap to deal with and this is def crap.

• Like 1

probably 50% of my gear I lose to the game fking me in one form or another. my grenades killing me from 100 meters but don't kill the players they were intended for, getting stuck in stupid places on the map where there is no way out (design flaw!), or server connection lost. 

For me it also worked to "reconnect" first and after that, when he tries to connect to the server clicking "back"... after several attempts of reconnecting I found myself in the main menu with all my gear. luckily. 

Yeah its happened to me for like the 30th time and yet I lost another set of good gear. i guess ill just hatch run till this is fixed idk

Edited by Itscromatix

I've been getting them nightly...the servers work (somewhat) until people start getting off work and playing the game.  I get up at 4 a.m. GMT and can actually play most matches ok and as the day goes on it gradually begins de-syncing until eventually I get constant and consecutive "server connection lost."  Today for example is Veteran's Day....EVERYONE is home and playing the game, and on my connection I couldn't even play this morning do to "server connection lost." (have tried numerous times through out the day today, the servers are jam-packed)   There is laughable net code and a major lack of servers to handle the beta tester/player base.

There are 2 types of 'connection lost'. One when u can join back and continue ur raid, and one u cannot. The first one happens very very rarely, the second one happens, when i lose internet for like 2-4 seconds, and when it happens, kicks all of my teammates too and we are not able to reconnect. Their internet is fine, mine is shitt.. I think when the second type of connection lost happens it crashes the server somehow, thats why u cannot reconnect, nor confirm leave for like 10-15 minutes. Thats only my theory, but u can check if ur connection is fine by pressing windows button and type in the following: ping 8.8.8.8 -t, when u get the connetions lost check out whats going on in this window. Pls reply with experiences. (I never lost gear due to this issue).

Same here, multiple sets of gear lost due to server connection lost, I reconnect and 90% of the time I am already killed by another player. This sucks balls.

Hello Guys,

I have a same issue, but only when I play with my friends. We can play around 20-30 sec and the game lost the connection...

If I play solo everything is fine... 

Took like a week or so off , come back and not a single session without multiple disconnects both PMC and SCAV, lost gear etc

Server Disconnects OP !

server connection problems: i get it. It happens to all of us and it's what we've got to deal with in the beta. What pisses me off beyond annoyance is the fact that the game makes me sit there and load every time for five minutes before it kicks me back out from connection. Why on earth can't it check connection BEFORE letting me load into the game! 

Happened to me multiple times and i was having a great loot with some dog-tags :( , I'm very sad and i don't know how to solve this problem , please fix this.

happens to me everytime on shoreline. got loads of PMC to kill in there, but I'll never get it done cause all I can do is play 5min of "solo" while the rest of the players see me and shoot me, but if I see them they are not moving and tanking all the bullets I can trow at them. sometime it will disconnect me/make me die from desync death instead. and then i keep getting "server connection lost" every 5 min if I don't die.

EXTREMELY infuriating.