Which version of EFT did you purchase?

SuperFastYo

SuperFastYo

Version Poll

Out of curiosity I was wondering who bought what version. As everything is attainable did many buy the higher packages for quicker access or are most people waiting for the full game release to put in the time and effort in order to max out there character??

• Upvote 1

its more about supporting, there is no real gamechanger in the more expensive versions

atm the bigger stash is usefull, but nothing you should spent money for... the advantage is gone with the upcoming hideout changes

container is ok, and starting gear mhh who cares...

so if you got the money, buy EOD if you wonna do the bigboy supporting, if not, the normal version is also great :)

• Upvote 2
NiceFuture

I've purchased EDGE OF DARKNESS LIMITED EDITION about a year ago. I knew that game was in alpha, but I wanted to support developers and to get max pack with all DLC's included.

20 minutes ago, SuperFastYo said:

Version Poll

Why don't use forums poll mode? 

20 minutes ago, SuperFastYo said:

Out of curiosity I was wondering who bought what version. As everything is attainable did many buy the higher packages for quicker access or are most people waiting for the full game release to put in the time and effort in order to max out there character??

<--- what I have.

I bought Standard Edition. Upgraded into Left Behind Edition 2 days later. After next payment from my job I've upgraded again. 

I bought EOD because of three things:

1. STASH~! 
  2. Gamma :3
  3. I really love the game and wanted to kinda support devs
Edited by Forien
Darth_Baiter
2 минуты назад, Forien сказал:

I bought Standard Edition. Upgraded into Left Behind Edition 2 days later. After next payment from my job I've upgraded again. 

I bought EOD because of three things:

1. STASH~! 
  2. Gamma :3
  3. I really love the game and wanted to kinda support devs

What do you like in EFT the most?

5 minutes ago, Darth_Baiter said:

What do you like in EFT the most?

Gunplay (details, animations, etc.). And it trying to be simulation. Almost everything I loved about ArmA. EFT needs some polishing, more content, optimization, more maps and gear... but considering it's still in early development, I see it's potential. 

And even at the current state I enjoy the game more than any other game in a long time. Last time I was this hooked into a signle game was back in the days of DayZ Mod and DayZ Epoch or DayZ Overpoch. I kinda see EFT as the game that I've always wanted DayZ to be. More realistic, more simulational, more detailed, more immersive, with lore and stuff ;) 

• Like 1
SuperFastYo
2 hours ago, Forien said:

Why don't use forums poll mode? 

Well I wanna say it's cause I cross posted that poll to the subreddit and this would give us a combined result.... Buuuut TBH I didn't realize this forum had a built-in poll. 

Dominguez132

bought the low Tier, figured out I could not play immediately, Upgraded to EOD September last year I wanna say. I Love this game so much. . . . I just want a Freaking Glock!

Update Hype!!!!

I picked up the Edge of Darkness Edition last March when there was hinting of an actual release. It was definitely a leap of faith to drop the money on a  test product not even available, but it was well worth it. 

It's been really cool to watch the community grow and adapt to the game's changes. Like back when you could still keep loot from offline matches until the PVP had been fully sorted out :begreat:

Marcelo_1979

I´ve bought the Standard edition on August 30th and after playing (and falling in love with it) for a couple of months I decided to upgrade to the Edge of Darkness edition last night mainly because the game already is the best combat simulator of all times and I wanted to support the devs. Appart from supporting the devs, I´d say that having access to all future DLCs is what makes the EoD a must buy edition.

barbaru2202

i've bought Standard Edition first 2 months ago,after playing the game enough to realize i felt in love i've upgrated to Prepare For Escape 2 weeks ago, now when i've heard the new patch and that the wipe's comming i've decided to upgrade another time so i bought Edge Of Darkness just for future DLC's, i've spended already a lot for this game :)) wich it's awsome i don't regret it i just thought it's better to upgrade it now not after the dlc will come :)

i bought the lower package and liked it so much i decided to buy the EOD version since i could afford it at the time. The perks are nice but i wanted to support this game.

5point5sixGUY
14 minutes ago, Kotzu said:

how come some of you said EOD and on your profile it doesn't show? hmm, lets see if for me it shows :D

EOD btw.

There is a setting somewhere on your profile that enables the version to be shown under your name. Mine shows doesn't it?

Plata-O-Plomo93
On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, SuperFastYo said:

Version Poll

standard until i see a estable versión of this game and fixed the sound and part of the desync

• Upvote 1

EOD. I had no problem giving my extra dosh to support the development of a game that appeared to satisfy all my hardcore shooter needs. The extra space and weaponry is nice, but I mean I know I'll probably loose half of it within the first few days of release or of a new patch. :begood:

• 3 months later...