Sign in to follow this  
Torroc

suggestions on camo and other game mode ideas.

Torroc

Ok, starting this off loving tarkove, cant wait for the wipe coming for the new gear.

So i have been around in many different fps, and different games in general and one of the big issues when i see it comes down to camo is it never works, arma, all you need to do is dumb down your settings and be out far ranged and the grass de-resses so you can see the guy like he is a sore thumb. even more so when your dealing with games that allow the ability to toggle between 'fpp' first person perspective to 'tpp' third person perspective, now i dont think this will ever have an effect in Tarkov because i do not see it ever allowing TPP but, scum another game in development has been working on a skill system with allows you to better hide yourself with a better camo skill making it so the person has to have a better perspective skill to notice the person say crawling in the grass, so would be intresting to see something similar, im not going to like their stuff here but go take a look its rather cool.

secondly i will say this, i am a huge stalker fan ever since i played, i never played contract wars by battle state games but when i saw escape from tarkov i felt like i was right at home with a new stalker esk game. I know radiation and other natural hazards will be placed in to the game at a later date but i can for one say there might be others out there who would like to see a another game more/map setting with allows for a more stalker esk feeling, be it with anomalies or even mutates wild life to add to the dangers of Tarkov.

On the topic of wild life i wouldn't mind seeing something of the kin of stay dogs or even attack dogs around some maps, such as customs or forest, maby even some wolves, i say this becouse with how the Ai right now is, they are more or less stuck to their programed areas and stay there, perhaps haveing some animals added in later in development it would add just another element of danger to watch out for rather then just the scav or the pmc's with could also add an element to the game with could also help pmc's and scav's locate players trying to sneak around and who were unfortunate enough to stumble in to the three or four stray dogs who are now attacking

love the idea of the open world i really am, again going back to stalker i loved the idea of its open map, but the thing i have to worrie about when it comes to the concept of the safehouse later on is this... in GTA if someone knows were your safe house is all they have to do is sit out side of it and just rocket you right as you leave it, and the same can be vary true to this game if an open world dose come to birth, So what i would suggest is perhaps the ability to choose a building to create an instance of a safe house once you enter it your safe and can do your dealings and when your done leave, allowing something like this for any building you can get to, but perhaps to limit abuse make it so that you have to have an item and mark the house with it and a defend  it untill its finished.  while limiting it only one safe house, and if you want to move safe houses your going to need to move your gear with a little help from your buddies so it would make choosing a location for a safe house a worth while and thoughtful one to choose its location.

Im sure someone has broached this idea already down the forum but i would like to see what other people think of this ideas leave some feed back