Tetris!

Michaeljock

Michaeljock

I seem to spend so long playing Tetris with my inventory?? This inst a whinge, i find it helps me calm down a wee bit after a stressful raid. Especially after i get a few insurance returns with a full stash, i can spend up to 25 Mins sorting through the kit.

I bloody love this game!!

Your_Moms_Gyno

Much like stash in diablo2 where i OCD housecleaned the shttt out of it: EFT definitely scratches that strange itch i get in inventory tetris.
My only gripe is that scav dumping can be a pain in that you gotta search bags if trying to bagception, and you can't leave the scav gear in escrow (on the scav) for the cooldown the way you can leave your insured items in the inbox for a time, allowing you to sell junk in the inventory to free up space, or move it onto your PMC to free up space (or maybe just let us sell directly from the scav but at significantly poor prices for the stuff we really just want to sell and not store but don't have space for? :) )

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Michaeljock said:

I seem to spend so long playing Tetris with my inventory?? This inst a whinge, i find it helps me calm down a wee bit after a stressful raid. Especially after i get a few insurance returns with a full stash, i can spend up to 25 Mins sorting through the kit.

I bloody love this game!!

Oh man, been doing this like crazy for some time now. :D

• Like 1

I feel like it would be much more enjoyable with an EOD stash, standard edition stash size is abysmal :|

Can't wait until the stash upgrade feature arrives.

Edited by THALL
Michaeljock
20 hours ago, THALL said:

I feel like it would be much more enjoyable with an EOD stash, standard edition stash size is abysmal :|

I just cant justify the cost of the EOD version just for extra space!!

TheREALGovernor

20 hours ago, THALL said:

It's totally more enjoyable! Love the size of the EOD stash but even I, a mere newbie at rank 35, have had to ditch insurance gear because my stash was too full (LOL)!!!!

• Like 1
Your_Moms_Gyno

Got mid tier, with a mid-low tier computer specs, but still quite manageable.

I think i'll stick with my moderately  more convenient mid-tier stash, which hits the goldilocks quota, without being 'too easy'.

End of day i imagine i've got too many rubles to even count. I'd prefer to keep it to a point where i need to scavenge or loot corpses for working weapons.

TanithScout

I don't do bagception unless ihave a bag iwanna keep. You just end up with a ton of surplus bags that cost a mere 3k roubles and drop off most scavs lol. I went so far as to put 600k in a dufflebag to use sa my 'bank' and kept the rest of my roubles in my inv because why not and realised I had a very expensive duffel bag and nothing more. Right now moneys kinda worthless  so it doesn't help to build up anything.

And I was a looong time D2 LOD player so I know the feels!