Sign in to follow this  
Rodger_Rodger

I dont have my axe anymore.

Rodger_Rodger

used to play this game a lot and never had this issue, I came back and now I no longer have a melee weapon so I resort to using the scav knife which is worse then the 150 dollar knife I paid for lol.

Dicedarg

Well you can reset your account to get it back, or there's a wipe soon. Alternatively you can take it off anyone with a hatchet that you kill.

Edited by Dicedarg

Djent_
33 minutes ago, Rodger_Rodger said:

used to play this game a lot and never had this issue, I came back and now I no longer have a melee weapon so I resort to using the scav knife which is worse then the 150 dollar knife I paid for lol.

Yep just take it off a hatchling when you kill them or find their body, but the wipe will reset it anyway.

Edited by THALL

FLP
14 minutes ago, Rodger_Rodger said:

stay calm, until the launch of the game we will have many wipes, you will not be without your axe. :D

SouthpawSlayer

I think the whole point here is he paid 150$ for said edition of the game and he wants his axe like I want mine that just went poof with the latest update I will sending out a ticket to let you know how/if this was dealt with but the 2 week possible reply time is looking quite grim...