Does this sound like a hacker?

Underhook
On 25/10/2017 at 12:05 AM, JoinDuty said:

I was just done grinding to get prapor to level 4, and find some air filters to buy a VSS to try out. After a grueling process I was finished, and I was about to try it out on Customs, in offline mode. I completely forgot to tick the "offline mode" button, and as I noticed this I panicked. So I bugged out to the warehouse office, and stayed put without making any noise. About 2 or 4 minutes later, I started getting damage to my head. I was confused, because there was nobody nearby and I didn't have any desync while I was entering the office. So it couldn't have been a hatchet ninja hacking my desynced body, because I could loot without any lag only 3 minutes earlier. I died almost immediately, and I was completely lost for words, not only because I had lost my brand-spanking new VSS, but I died in such an illegitimate manner that it felt like there was nothing I could do about it. I'm worried if this will start to become frequent on raids, and I will randomly lose my items that I've worked hard to obtain.

Before Australia got a server I had desync every game.  Your experience was pretty common during those times.  My guess is you were shot multiple times before you entered the office (there would probably have been no sound).  The server finally caught up and the damage registered.  If it makes you feel any better....... the guy who shot you probably started a hacker thread saying there was a hacker using god mode no damage hack .... "I shot him like 10 times in the head and he just went into the office but didn't die"  LOL

2 minutes ago, Underhook said:

Before Australia got a server I had desync every game.  Your experience was pretty common during those times.  My guess is you were shot multiple times before you entered the office (there would probably have been no sound).  The server finally caught up and the damage registered.  If it makes you feel any better....... the guy who shot you probably started a hacker thread saying there was a hacker using god mode no damage hack .... "I shot him like 10 times in the head and he just went into the office but didn't die"  LOL

It happened in a very strange manner, definitely unlike any other obvious desync death I've had. It's not the worst that's happened to me ingame by far,

On 26.10.2017 at 12:41 AM, JoinDuty said:

This is the last straw. I'm waiting for the wipe....

I had just gotten fully decked out, Night vision, modded AS Val with 4 mags all full of SP-6, Alpha Chestrig, Kiver, Fort, ComTac, Trizip, Grizzly. Want to know how I lost them? I put them on my character slots, then went to do a SCAV run. As I return from the scav run, all of the gear in my character slots is gone. All of it... I'm serious. I wish I understood what had happened. Initially I thought I just had an inventory lag, and that moving things to the slots would fix it, but nope. Restarting the game, nothing. All of it was gone. How am I supposed to gear up when I can't put my stuff into my character slots for a scav run knowing that the stuff remaining there isn't 100% reliably going to even remain there? The wipe comes soon, but still... I blew a load of money and like 20 hours in getting all of the stuff. This is getting ridiculous

This is, I can't even explain this. I regained my gear but I got cheap loss of all my gear three times in close proximity which was extremely frustrating

A lot of what you have described is normally down to desync, but we do not accept reports for cheaters at this time and rest assured they will be banned. 

Some of the other things you mentioned directly relate to bugs in the game that will be ironed out.

#Locked

• Thanks 1