Can I Run It?/Server Locations

Legoman2179

Legoman2179

Hey, this game looks awesome and I'm wondering if I can run it?  I have an i7 4720HQ and a GTX 960m. I can run games like heroes and generals at 60 maxed out and arma 2 multiplayer at ~45 with high settings. I was thinking I could run it at medium settings at 900p. 

Also, will there be any servers in Canada or in Seattle?

Thanks. 

Damn you canadian people !! èwé (I'm just joking)

You probably can run it don't worry, even if you have a Laptop, it looks better than my FX 8350 & my GTX 760 :P

• Upvote 1

Please check here for the latest 'approximate' system Req

By GTX 960m do you mean mobile? as in a Laptop, As I'm pretty sure no laptop setups are supported by 'most'(Not All) Devs as its very hard to guarantee the chipsets can handle whats intended for the'yre Desktop counterparts. However as you mentioned with previous games, it's likely you'll be able to do it at the settings you assume.(at this moment in time i'd say your personal experiences are a decent guide to what you could handle, since we can't quite get our hands on it yet) - The engine is Unity 5 if that helps.

I'm also in Canada(North East of Seattle), and i'd have to assume Seattle would get servers as it supplies a lot of american and Canadian players alike.

Cheers!

Edited by serp403
10 minutes ago, serp403 said:

Please check here for the latest 'approximate' system Req

By GTX 960m do you mean mobile? as in a Laptop, As I'm pretty sure no laptop setups are supported by 'most'(Not All) Devs as its very hard to guarantee the chipsets can handle whats intended for the'yre Desktop counterparts. However as you mentioned with previous games, it's likely you'll be able to do it at the settings you assume.(at this moment in time i'd say your personal experiences are a decent guide to what you could handle, since we can't quite get our hands on it yet) - The engine is Unity 5 if that helps.

I'm also in Canada(North East of Seattle), and i'd have to assume Seattle would get servers as it supplies a lot of american and Canadian players alike.

Cheers!

Do you also have ASUS G551 series? Please tell me that it'll run the game.

Legoman2179
2 minutes ago, Europoor said:

I do have that series. I have a g551j and I think the only difference between the j and jw is hard drive space. I don't have the game right now so I don't know if the computer can run it. 

1 minute ago, Legoman2179 said:

I do have that series. I have a g551j and I think the only difference between the j and jw is hard drive space. I don't have the game right now so I don't know if the computer can run it. 

Currently I have problems with the hard drive slowing down the system with some of the games. I think I should update it with an SSD. 

7 minutes ago, Europoor said:

Judging by the spechs on that series, I'd say yes it would likely run well. *again, no real way of knowing until we get our hands in either alpha or beta. Those are a popular setup and someone is likely to try it in alpha or beta, to give us a better idea of mobile performance.

I run a desktop though;

AMD fx 6 core at 4ghz

8gig 1866 ram

gtx 970 stryx

on an SSD <-- the SSD was a huge performance gain for me.

Edited by serp403
Legoman2179
39 minutes ago, serp403 said:

Judging by the spechs on that series, I'd say yes it would likely run well. *again, no real way of knowing until we get our hands in either alpha or beta. Those are a popular setup and someone is likely to try it in alpha or beta, to give us a better idea of mobile performance.

I run a desktop though;

AMD fx 6 core at 4ghz

8gig 1866 ram

gtx 970 stryx

on an SSD <-- the SSD was a huge performance gain for me.

Did the ssd improve fps or just loading times?

Just now, Legoman2179 said:

Did the ssd improve fps or just loading times?

That's dependant on the engine I'd think, as they do things different. Mostly just load times, but some games did run better fps wise, especially less well-optimized games. Other than DayZ SA, I don't think anything can fix that broken-ass game(though I still play it a lot, haha)

RavenSpecV

The ONLY thing an SSD does is read and write data. So anything that involves that, which is not rendering.

You will be fine with that setup I think. Any i7 will be good enough. 

The GPU will also be sufficient even though it's a mobile setup.

An issue I can see with laptop gaming is RAM. They tend to run a little weak in capacity. 

3 hours ago, Ayaku said:

Damn you canadian people !! èwé (I'm just joking)

You probably can run it don't worry, even if you have a Laptop, it looks better than my FX 8350 & my GTX 760 :P

Wow oh wow you need a GPU update! xD

16 hours ago, Legoman2179 said:

Hey, this game looks awesome and I'm wondering if I can run it?  I have an i7 4720HQ and a GTX 960m. I can run games like heroes and generals at 60 maxed out and arma 2 multiplayer at ~45 with high settings. I was thinking I could run it at medium settings at 900p. 

Also, will there be any servers in Canada or in Seattle?

Thanks. 

Here are the approximate system requirements from there website (This should answer your question):

MINIMAL:
Processor: dual-core processor 2.4 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo, i3), 2.6 GHz (AMD Athlon, Phenom II)
RAM: 6 GB
Graphics Card: DX9 compatible graphics card with 1 GB memory
Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
Network: permanent connection to the Internet
Disk space: from 8 GB

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), от 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)
RAM: from 8 GB
Graphics Card: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB or more of memory
Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
Network: permanent connection to the Internet
Disk space: from 8 G

• 3 months later...
vladimir22

Guys i have no understanding of pc settings, but please can devs tell me if i can run this game on what settings and how many fps on 1080p monitor thanks in advance.

Operating system: windows 7 64bit
system manufacturer: MSI
system model: MS-7759
Proccesor:IntelR coretm i7 3770 cpu @ 3.40ghz 8 cpus 3.4ghz
memory 8192ram
directX 11
Graphic card:: inno3d herculez oc gtx 970

Natalino
On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 2:19 PM, vladimir22 said:

Guys i have no understanding of pc settings, but please can devs tell me if i can run this game on what settings and how many fps on 1080p monitor thanks in advance.

memory 8192ram
directX 11

You got a pretty decent system over there. You should be able to run the game with no problem. Maybe even in high settings. But keep in mind that Alpha and Beta are not fully optimized!

cheers

vladimir22
2 minutes ago, Natalino said:

You got a pretty decent system over there. You should be able to run the game with no problem. Maybe even in high settings. But keep in mind that Alpha and Beta are not fully optimized!

cheers

I ask for devs sorry 

Natalino
On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 2:54 PM, vladimir22 said:

I ask for devs sorry 

lol wow!

Mate the dev's have better things to do than answer if every single person can run the game or not. Sorry for being rude here but you got it coming.

For your information read this from claus. Source. last post!

Dear friends,

though it generally does not inconvenience me to evaluate your system for you, I have very limited time for this, and may be slow to respond. I reckon it would be easier and faster to use the forum search and read the topic in the FAQ section:

P.S. I hope, @Nxtro, you won't mind me closing the topic. Cheers!

Oh and the only reason I answered to yours is from that post and trying to help out. Please be respectful next time!

cheers

vladimir22

You're not a dev i want mods or devs to answer because i don't believe random people on internet

1 hour ago, Natalino said:

lol wow!

Mate the dev's have better things to do than answer if every single person can run the game or not. Sorry for being rude here but you got it coming.

For your information read this from claus. Source. last post!

Dear friends,

though it generally does not inconvenience me to evaluate your system for you, I have very limited time for this, and may be slow to respond. I reckon it would be easier and faster to use the forum search and read the topic in the FAQ section:

P.S. I hope, @Nxtro, you won't mind me closing the topic. Cheers!

Oh and the only reason I answered to yours is from that post and trying to help out. Please be respectful next time!

cheers

You're not a dev i want mods or devs to answer because i don't believe random people on internet

Only devs or mods know if i can run this, plls devs and mods tell me on what settings i can run and how many fps thanks

Edited by vladimir22
Cryptic Gamer

Can you run it @ 1080p - Yes

How many FPS - How long is a piece of string :S

Will a Dev be able to answer you - Probably not, almost every system is unique and it's not like they're spending a lot of time benchmarking their game over a broad spectrum of systems. Also as you've been told and even shown, aint no dev got time for that!!! They're pretty busy with more important things right now.

Now just a friendly heads up. When someone tries to help you out or throw an answer your way the least you could be is grateful. As random as we are on the internet the last thing we need is someone bringing a spoiled brat attitude to the boards. With that said I would suggest you act accordingly or be prepared to get zero help from the community.

Now, just to show that I'm not being a complete 'Grumpy old man', I shall attempt to summon a Dev for you. Whether they take the time to respond to you or not is up to them. 

@Claus Is there any way you can answer - 

20 hours ago, vladimir22 said:

memory 8192ram
directX 11

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, vladimir22 said:

Only devs or mods know if i can run this, plls devs and mods tell me on what settings i can run and how many fps thanks

As I already said, please use the search, read system requirements, and don't create duplicate/multiple questions of the same type - it will be considered flood and you will be given a warning.

I prefer talking to people instead of banning them, but rules are rules.

Moreover, these are Community Forums, not Official Helpdesk, so a valid answer from a member of the community, supported by a link to the relevant topic or post is sufficient.

You have already received an answer - it will be able to run just fine on release. Testing stages are testing stages, with all that comes with them - but it should be able to run just as well as on our PCs.

Now to everyone thinking of creating the similar topic - post your specs here and ask the community members if they will do.

On the servers: as I have replied before, we will, to our best knowledge and qualification, ensure comfortable latency for players from all over the world, including Australia, Canada, South America, etc, etc.

I hope this post fully covers the "Will it run" issue. All further topics on this matter will be deleted, their authors rewarded with warning points.

Thank you for your attention. 

• Upvote 3