Type: assualt rifle
Country of origin: USSR/Russia
Produced: 1987 - current
Variants: -
Caliber: 9x39
Action: long-stroke gas piston
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: magazine, mounts and rails for attachments

Based on silenced sniper rifle VSS Vintorez and in service of  Russian special forces. VAL and VSS have 70% unified parts

screenshot005-1 (2).jpg

screenshot003.jpg

screenshot006.jpg

screenshot001.jpg

screenshot002.jpg

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 9

1 час назад, j4ckdaniel07 сказал:

How big is the diffrence between being shot by an AKM and As Val

If you mean AKM with supressor, it's wery different from AS VAL. 

AS VAL doesn't have classic 7.62x39mm ammo. It shooting by armor-piercing SP-5 or SP-6 are special ammo for VSS rifle. SP-5 doesn't change trajectories after going through supressor as classic 7.62, because weight of SP-5 twice more. That also reason why AS VAL has more recoil than AK. 

Fire rate of AS VAL is 800-900 rpm. AKM has ~600 rpm. AKM is not so good for CQB as AS VAL because of the fire rate.

That's all that I know about differences of AKM and AS VAL.

P.S. Sorry for my english language, I'm RUS :)

Edited by MG_Cheder
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 минут назад, j4ckdaniel07 сказал:

Depends on many conditions, incl. ammo type and bodyarmor (or the lack of it). If its standard FMJ from AKM hits plate in a nice vest - you will feel something like a good punch in the chest. If its a soft armor, then you will feel like someone hits your ribs with a crowbar. If its only flesh - it will be painful as hell (if you survive). AP bullet from AKM = a little less pain without armor, and still enough with it.

AS Val will be pretty similar in both cases, it feels just a little "softer" then a usual 9mm.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, StahlHund said:

The Cheeki Breeki is def strong in this gun.

Hope to see a western weapon next.

this, many times this.

ohhh... nice!

5 hours ago, StahlHund said:

The Cheeki Breeki is def strong in this gun.

same

It's ugly... so ugly. But it probably makes up for it in function

Are there plans to add the VSS as well? i honestly don't know the difference, aside frome the VSS being more snipey and the VAL being more assaulty. 

2 hours ago, Europoor said:

this, many times this.

48 minutes ago, Shreader226 said:

ohhh... nice!

same

Yeah I am not really put off since the two recent guns have been two of my favorites but it would be nice to see something from the west. So far its a bit lopsided with eleven to two so it would be cool to see a western sniper rifle/DMR, shotgun or SMG.

I would really like to see a Vector or a M1014 but a dream come true would be a MSG90 A2 or a M14/M1A or one of their variants. I def hope that we start to get more sets of pic's of weapons or other areas/in game items.

God bless you! EFT Team! 

Thank you Thank you Спасибо Спасибо!

you have made this 1 legged bandit very happy.

Blank+_34a451087296d8c2618fc5637607f15f.jpg

3 hours ago, MWes said:

Are there plans to add the VSS as well? i honestly don't know the difference, aside frome the VSS being more snipey and the VAL being more assaulty. 

GET OUT OF HERE S.T.A.L.K.E.R or your going to get us ANGRY!

gfs.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StahlHund said:

Same here.

These weapons are nice but that's enough Rusky for the moment.

Now where's my sweet HK416D and G19?

10 hours ago, StahlHund said:

Yeah I am not really put off since the two recent guns have been two of my favorites but it would be nice to see something from the west. So far its a bit lopsided with eleven to two so it would be cool to see a western sniper rifle/DMR, shotgun or SMG.

I would really like to see a Vector or a M1014 but a dream come true would be a MSG90 A2 or a M14/M1A or one of their variants. I def hope that we start to get more sets of pic's of weapons or other areas/in game items.

My definite dream from the western weaponry would be the M14 or the M1A. If talking about modern stuff, I am really hopeful for a Kriss-Vector in .45 or in 10mm.

Edited by Europoor

20 hours ago, MWes said:

Are you trolling or just playing stupid?!

i like the pace these new guns are coming in at :) please kee pit up, and maybe show off a few in game (next stream or whatever) other than the AK, m4/ar whatever, and that one shotgun. plus a few pistols but meh

IT'S TIME

pFBv2.jpg?s=328&g=1

well, not really...I'd say it's a bit more likely that Spetsnaz would be using AS-Vals than Bandits ;)

Edited by Patfast
  • Like 1

В 14.06.2016 в 23:51, j4ckdaniel07 сказал:

There is no difference when you are dead with all your stuff in the end of the session)))

• Upvote 9

23 minutes ago, Kiba_Stream said:

There is no difference when you are dead with all your stuff in the end of the session)))

Hahahah 

2 hours ago, Kiba_Stream said:

10/10 would laugh again

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎15 at 8:53 PM, Drake38 said:

Are you trolling or just playing stupid?!

Must. Not. Post. Seal. Pasta.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1439332244844.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MWes said:

Must. Not. Post. Seal. Pasta.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1439332244844.jpg

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll poo fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

• Upvote 3

Oh, forgot to ask something important in my original post - how many mods will be available for the Val? Foregrips? Stocks? Lasers? Anything like these?

0c996d27cc087075b4b38b7e0acf3e5f.jpg

acf_s_custom_as_val_by_thantosedge-d8qae

8TQn0zm.jpg?1