33 minutes ago, DeathByApril said:

how do you mean the other way around?

there are 2 different rail attachments in game for use on the val/vss

sorry had to do it with paint, i hope its clear5a8451f8a78a3_asval.thumb.png.84f4175eb14c77f6a45e45d1f1cbb0be.png

ah well spotted, but from an engineering standpoint, the game looks correct and the other pic looks wrong, unless there is a channel running through the sight mount for the secondary fixing which holds the mount in place over the silencer/barrel. i dont know anything about the val or any other gun for that matter its just a visual observation. 

14 minutes ago, DeathByApril said:

ah well spotted, but from an engineering standpoint, the game looks correct and the other pic looks wrong, unless there is a channel running through the sight mount for the secondary fixing which holds the mount in place over the silencer/barrel. i dont know anything about the val or any other gun for that matter its just a visual observation. 

found another one, dont know which one is correct tho

as vla 2.png

This is gold

On 6/18/2016 at 5:49 AM, Europoor said:

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll poo fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Also for the VAL and the VSS is there a map with a better rate than others for these guns, and if so all guns?

• Like 1

Im Just curious  about something. I just killed a guy on shoreline, took his Val and i noticed that it has twice as low recoil than my AS val with identical gear on it (green is his). I Attached photos.  How is this possible? I tested it and its basically shooting in a 5cm circle on full auto, while mine is having quite a kick.

2018-06-16[16-59] (1).png

29 minutes ago, deusns said:

Im Just curious  about something. I just killed a guy on shoreline, took his Val and i noticed that it has twice as low recoil than my AS val with identical gear on it (green is his). I Attached photos.  How is this possible? I tested it and its basically shooting in a 5cm circle on full auto, while mine is having quite a kick.

Idk man, take a look at my AS VAL

KeicwhQ.png

Edited by kalurosu
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, deusns said:

the gun has been buffed. but that doesnt mean that all the stats of the items have changed, it just means that the new items you buy will have different stats from those who still exist.

you can buy this gun with 90 recoil from the vendor, if someone bought the gun before the change, they still have the old stats.

47 minutes ago, deusns said:

Hey Deusns,

Try to recreate the exact same, because it seems that your AS VAL is not "exactly" the same as his/her AS VAL, I know that the attachments that differ between the 2 cant reduce the recoil with 90. but try, maybe its a bug.

I tried everything, cant get it below 180. I took apart his val, moved parts to mine, still the same. My friend also tried all sorts of varieties of mods, still cant get it below 180 :/  Difference in shooting is tremendous.

The recoil of the VAL probably got nefed so traders offer the parts with higher recoil while you can still find "old" weapons before the nerfe which have old recoil stats.

I figured it out! :D its a bug. When Val stock is folded it ups a recoil to 180,  then, if you remove the stock while its folded, it bugs a gun, so when you put different stock, it just doesn't do anything, its sticks to 180 

On 6/16/2018 at 11:15 PM, deusns said:

One on the left has been folded (it says unfold on the button). The folding stock for this gun is currently broken and doesnt fold, but apparently still gives the debuff effects. 

So why i came in here.. 

Can we have some sort of difference between the VSS and the VAL? I mean I realize the guns are similar but they have exactly the same stats..