Hatchet Runners are Tanks?

Why is it, that i can kill the first guy who was clearly wearing a PACA within the first 5 - 6 shots, But then his annoying little hatchling friend ducking Tanks 2 shots at first, then later takes 3 more than just after that takes 5 more? What the duck is this? why are they so resistant to bullet damage? But when I wear a Kiver & PACA i can die instantly in one shot? 

• Sad 1
Pocketlite20
18 minutes ago, calbroxup said:

Why is it, that i can kill the first guy who was clearly wearing a PACA within the first 5 - 6 shots, But then his annoying little hatchling friend ducking Tanks 2 shots at first, then later takes 3 more than just after that takes 5 more? What the duck is this? why are they so resistant to bullet damage? But when I wear a Kiver & PACA i can die instantly in one shot? 

Just as a quick side note, the Kiver doesn't protect against rifle rounds, or even pistol ammunition. It helps against long range shotgun blasts and shrapnel.

Your_Moms_Gyno

Again, hatchlings have no advantage to health or armour (unless they're wearing armour)....

Hatchlings, given their weaknesses are forced to move quickly and erratically to close the distance to target or evade enemy fire. 

A player with a gun can do this just as much, too.

The only difference is that a gun wielding foe will be more methodical in their movements, perhaps more predictable to you, and will regularly take pauses or slow-down to acquire you as their target.

A hatchling just wants to get up close.

I feel like the last standoff in the corridor had you hitting him in the arm a few times, which isn't a guaranteed kill shot. I feel that 5.45 is really under powered right now anyways. Otherwise that hatchling was just really lucky.

Pocketlite20
4 minutes ago, highseas said:

I feel like the last standoff in the corridor had you hitting him in the arm a few times, which isn't a guaranteed kill shot. I feel that 5.45 is really under powered right now anyways. Otherwise that hatchling was just really lucky.

5.45 is still quite effective, even against Fort users (just killed two fully geared players on Shoreline, at the expensive of a lot of 5.45 FMJ rounds), but you really do need to put a lot of lead on target for them to take effect. Compared to 7.62 and 5.56, you are right - 5.45 is technically the weakest of them all, but hey, at least it's a rifle round, amirite.

uRrite, anyone would prefer 5.45 over long distances versus a 9x19 or 9x18. :begood:

On that note, can't wait to see how the akm performs with 7.62.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WIPE

MrNiceGuy1321

I have the same problem, the only time I have been able to kill a hatchling was when I scared the crap out of him running around the corner and drilled ~2 buckshots into him, other times they just dont die.

zpwarrior
4 hours ago, MrNiceGuy1321 said:

I have the same problem, the only time I have been able to kill a hatchling was when I scared the crap out of him running around the corner and drilled ~2 buckshots into him, other times they just dont die.

You are clearly doing something wrong if dying to hatchlings is a normal occurrence for you.

• Upvote 1