Connection lost, gear gone.

30 seconds into a match, i get a lost connection, re-try to connect same thing...tried again, connection lost..gave up & confirmed leave...gear is gone & 200k rubles down the drain..how is this even fair? Is this being looked into?

It happens but this is not a full release game. You pre ordered and have access to the closed BETA play test. It sucks but you just gotta suck it up.

I got stuck on a door and had to do the same.

3 hours ago, Newtailz said:

30 seconds into a match, i get a lost connection, re-try to connect same thing...tried again, connection lost..gave up & confirmed leave...gear is gone & 200k rubles down the drain..how is this even fair? Is this being looked into?

They're looking into it, trust me. I have it every now and then.

I think your post and others like it are indicative of the lack of understanding throughout the community of exactly what Escape From Tarkov is in its current form and what expectations should be. What everyone has purchased is the Pre Order to the game. When we purchased that pre order it gave us the ability to download the Beta version (to me its still a Alpha but I digress) and become testers of features, game play etc...and report problems, bugs, etc...that we encounter.

So to answer your first question "how is this even fair? Its completely fair. The devs made or gave no expectations to any of us that EFT beta testing would be a smooth ride or without issues. The whole idea of beta testing is to work out bugs like you have experienced. 

Your second question: "Is it being looked into?"... Did you report it? If not how are Devs going to look into it if their beta testers are not reporting issues. If you have the game installed and are playing in then you are EFT beta tester and reporting issues is your responsibility. If you have reported then good for you and you can bet the devs will look into it.

• Like 1