vandrayke

very bad problem

vandrayke

game wont run if you have windows defender turned on. can you please fix soon 

hidden_citizen

That's not a problem with the game, Windows Defender blocks a lot of other programs and games, plus why would you want to have WD active? It's crap

• Upvote 1

Huskie

That' strange I have WD on and the game runs fine with no issues at all. Are you sure its WD that causing the issue?

• Like 1

hidden_citizen

For some people there's no issue. There are several programs that can block your game, RivaTuner, Msi AfterBurner, EVGA PrecisionX, Windows Defender. Just Check that none of those are running when you launch the game, make sure you always run the game in Admin mode, and if that doesn't work either, open the task manager and check for any background process that can block your game

Jagged

@vandraykeJust add an exclusion for EscapeFromTarkov.exe and it should work I think?

vandrayke
18 hours ago, Huskie said:

That' strange I have WD on and the game runs fine with no issues at all. Are you sure its WD that causing the issue?

yea, it ran fine at first but now it doesn't work. I know its WD cause when I cut it off it works just fine

18 hours ago, Jagged said:

@vandraykeJust add an exclusion for EscapeFromTarkov.exe and it should work I think?

I don't know anything about that lol 

Rage1984
В 25.10.2017 в 08:24, hidden_citizen сказал:

Why would you want to have WD active? It's crap