SigMaGiiK

A End Game Puropose?

SigMaGiiK

Hi all, 

i was wandering if you are thinking about a late-game purpose for this game, maybe specially hard raid mission or some special pvp mode.The game is great really i can see the effort you developers are putting in the game, i love how hard and punishing it is ,and all the spec of the weapons are insane. I mean when i reach my final perfect gear, what i have to do then?

I think is a question worth wondering about because it can be a great asset for the game i mean everyone can feel as all the looting he do have a reason, win an hard raid or win something like a clan/faction war.

What did you think about it? (players too)

alex8xela

Yes, I want a leaderboard which shows who has the most kills, the most deaths, the best K/D ratio, who has the best extraction rate, who has stolen the most dogtags...

Then maybe the Devs could implement something called "Black Division" (from Contract Wars)
which is an elite group of soldiers (PMC's). This group could be for the top 100 players on the leaderboard.

THERE SHOULD BE A BLACK DIVISION FOR USEC AND BEAR - one each

The benefits of this group could be that you could get given daily rewards and daily tasks, you would be part of an elite group, so traders would give you maximum reputation, so you would get good gear and good prices from all the traders...

But then to make this fair to other players, both USEC and BEAR would not be happy that there are people who get payed more than them when they all expose themselves to the same level of risk. So normal USEC's and normal BEAR's would have a bit of grudge against the BLACK DIVISION players in their same faction so they would try to kill them if they ever got the chance.

This is where Karma system would play an interesting role.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

SigMaGiiK
3 minutes ago, alex8xela said:

Yes, I want a leaderboard which shows who has the most kills, the most deaths, the best K/D ratio, who has the best extraction rate, who has stolen the most dogtags...

Then maybe the Devs could implement something called "Black Division" (from Contract Wars)
which is an elite group of soldiers (PMC's). This group could be for the top 100 players on the leaderboard.

THERE SHOULD BE A BLACK DIVISION FOR USEC AND BEAR - one each

The benefits of this group could be that you could get given daily rewards and daily tasks, you would be part of an elite group, so traders would give you maximum reputation, so you would get good gear and good prices from all the traders...

But then to make this fair to other players, both USEC and BEAR would not be happy that there are people who get payed more than them when they all expose themselves to the same level of risk. So normal USEC's and normal BEAR's would have a bit of grudge against the BLACK DIVISION players in their same faction so they would try to kill them if they ever got the chance.

This is where Karma system would play an interesting role.

Wow how much you thinking about this ... From the alpha at least :P .

But seem that this is a issue that other player understands, I'm happy for that, so I hope that the devs have their great ideas about that!

deathopz

Ok letme give a rundown this game is based in the aftermath of the contract wars in tarkov. Now the fighting is finished the war is over, but alot of the pmcs didn't get extracted from tarkov. Even though the war is over scavs have rose from the ashes because they were once civilians inside the warzone, but now turned into a kill or be killed animal due to war.

So I don't think that the devs will add pvp only maps, but who am I to say as the goal of the game is to escape tarkov.

opiat3
2 hours ago, SigMaGiiK said:

I mean when i reach my final perfect gear, what i have to do then?

Lose it, and get new gear...

Also, the game will have an open world mode upon full release, an arena mode as well as the raids we have now. I can´t really see any advantage for what you are sugesting.

What would that hard raid mission or special PVP mode would give you if as you said before you allready have your perfect final gear? it wouldn´t bring you anything better then what you allready have and the gameplay would still be similar to a raid...

SigMaGiiK
18 minutes ago, mr0pi said:

Lose it, and get new gear...

Also, the game will have an open world mode upon full release, an arena mode as well as the raids we have now. I can´t really see any advantage for what you are sugesting.

What would that hard raid mission or special PVP mode would give you if as you said before you allready have your perfect final gear? it wouldn´t bring you anything better then what you allready have and the gameplay would still be similar to a raid...

In fact I never said that what I said was the answer. It's more like a question to understand in which way the game wanna move. I mean now what make you wanna play ?

opiat3

i understand what you said. And i never typed that what you said was the answer... i was just asking you what/how those 2 examples you gave would bring/change the game. 

Also i kind of answered the part about game direction... it will have the raids we have currently , they will eventually add the arena mode and the free roam once you complete all the raids ( that now are only 3 but will be more in the future ) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

necuja

@SigMaGiiK as others said, upon completion there will be the free roam to do as you please in the entirety of tarkov. We will see arena which will add a pvp style of deathmatch, or other Gameplay modes, and the devs do plan to release dlc content later on.

On top of all that, there will be a story line and even more tasks to do, all of it will add to the atmosphere of discovering what happened within tarkov

Forien
5 minutes ago, necuja said:

discovering what happened within tarkov

It's simple, war happened :D Sorry, I had to :> 

• Like 1

SigMaGiiK

I start to figure it out, thanks guys !

dhristan

@necuja  - could you please clarify something if you know: will the 'open world' game require traversing to exits for movement between maps ? Ie. is the map we're using in game to select location going to be removed and we'll just have to move from map to map to progress ?

TAW_Exoskeleton

And also DLCs gonna come and extend it as much as it can too.

Forien
4 hours ago, dhristan said:

@necuja  - could you please clarify something if you know: will the 'open world' game require traversing to exits for movement between maps ? Ie. is the map we're using in game to select location going to be removed and we'll just have to move from map to map to progress ?

AFAIK, and I might be wrong. There will be two ways to play (not including mini games like arena etc):

• Raid system - pretty much what we have now. Each map is separate, limited time, low amount of players
  • Free roam - one big open world map, 64 players, unlimited time, entire Tarkov as one instance
  • Upvote 1

ForeverAloneDude

All i really want for an endgame is so that i could grow my tomatoes in peace in the upcoming hideout / safehouse. I am serious guys.

No need to waste space for some shooting range, while i could convert it to a badass hydroponic setup and live the rest of my days there, rocking in my swinging armchair, puffing the pipe and watching those sweet veggies grow.

• Hot 1

necuja
5 hours ago, dhristan said:

Free roam will be all maps of tarkov in one connected instance, there is no need to find exits to get to different areas. The current raid map style will still be there as you will be able to redo previous raids, free roam will be a seperate selection

TheLazyRock

What about base building in the open world? 

GhostZ69
On 4/11/2018 at 4:47 PM, TheLazyRock said:

What about base building in the open world? 

To the best of my knowledge, no.  The engine and the way the game is built it would be nigh impossible.  I could be wrong.  Very wrong.  But I think not.