Question about refunds/refundability?

First of all, I have seen other threads about refunds, and most people state that it is not possible.

However I have purchased the game just 2 or 3 days ago, and have decided after playing it for some time, that it is not the game for me.

So is there any way of getting a refund? Or am I simply locked in because I wanted to try the game?

In the agreement you make when purchasing the game, you can read that there are no refund opportunities. Sorry that it isn't for you man.

4 minutes ago, Miserable said:

First of all, I have seen other threads about refunds, and most people state that it is not possible.

However I have purchased the game just 2 or 3 days ago, and have decided after playing it for some time, that it is not the game for me.

So is there any way of getting a refund? Or am I simply locked in because I wanted to try the game?

I would say keep trying the game a little man..it is completely different than other games and watching some popular streamers can really help your gameplay and such. I was iffy at first as well and now that I understand the game in full depth and have played for months, I don't play anything else. Still your decision, just giving a possibility to ya!

As for the refund, Zoraxon is on point with the response...regardless, good luck!

Hello,

ToS 6.4.1

"By pre-ordering the product, you are authorizing Battlestate Games
Limited to automatically charge your account immediately upon submitting
the pre-order, and you agree that you will be authorized to participate
in beta testing of the product and to download the product and use the
Service when it becomes available. The amount you pay will be held with
Battlestate Games Limited as a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD). The NRD
the amount is clearly shown on the Product web page, and it represents the
full purchase price of the Product"