Darkaxx

Downlod limited to 200kb/S

39 minutes ago, Darkaxx said:

Can't download the patch faster than 200 or 300 kb/S anyone having this ? 

i got the same, download at 95 Kb/s !!!!!

usaually it's download around 2.5 Mb/s

Nobody have an idiea to fix it ?

Edited by Mc_Gyver

unknown.png.ed700b39e23317e939eb69756d77b016.png

I should be able to download these 3GB in like 30 mins with my crappy internet but nopeeeeeee. Why do you guys limit the download speed?

Edit: It's not because of the current problems after the update but I had the same issue when I was downloading the game for the first time.

Edited by -Reed-

Heavy load...

I got 21 mb/s i max around 33 ish, but im sure i was among the first so the load wasnt as heavy then.

And all the errors are cuz the load on the servers, took me a good hour to get to my stash. Invalid nick, 502, 500 etc. Just keep on keepin on guys.

Edit. To have a limit would ju be stupid so ofc they dont. Just gets more ppl to dl and takes longer for everyone, and on 100 kb/s it would take forever and the load would never ease. So no. No limit.

Edited by varggift

7 minutes ago, necuja said:

Have you guys make sure that your launcher is ran as admin? Just a small suggestion

Restarted it, this time as the admin and speed is the same. My friend who's from US could download the update on his normal speed, was done after a few minutes. His internet is better than mine but still, it's like 3-4PM there so heavy load sounds like some bullshit because there's probably as many people in US as here in EU downloading the patch right now and they do not have this problem...

Are you guys all from Europe? I am pretty sure it's our EU server speed being limited... 

It's up to game devs who control EU servers I guess. Are you from Europe? I just wonder if people having their accounts on US server have the same problems?

Could someone share the files? they have the pair-to-pair disable but they have the file import/check. If you could upload the zipped files somewhere and share would be much appreciated!!!

1 hour ago, Dark_Assassin said:

I'm updating at 10Mb per second on EU. Restart your launcher as admin/ reset your computer and your router.

Would u mind on sharing the game files? the download rate on AUS/NZ servers now is a joke. Not sure if it's just me.

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 12.04.16 PM.png

@necuja fine, then explain this:

Europe - current time: 11PM - 2AM

US - current time: 4-7PM

In the US and the whole region people are after the school/work and have plenty of time to play. This is the best time actually for them to be active online when in Europe we have late night. It's weekend so let's say more people is awake but still... Somehow people downloading from US servers do not have those problems (at least my friends)...

7 minutes ago, necuja said:

The issue might be with alot of people trying to download at same time. 

yes, Trying to convence someone to share the downloaded file. So I can upload it. Maybe the update files haven't hit all the servers.

Just now, -Reed- said:

In the US and the whole region people are after the school/work and have plenty of time to play. This is the best time actually for them to be active online when in Europe we have late night. It's weekend so let's say more people is awake but still... Somehow people downloading from US servers do not have those problems (at least my friends)...

I said might, not that it was 100% truth.. I'm in us and dint have issues either, I will pass the info over tho to see a possible response

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -Reed- said:

Agree, I think it may be something else, other than server saturation... Maybe the files are not available on all locations?

1 minute ago, necuja said:

I said might, not that it was 100% truth.. I'm in us and dint have issues either, I will pass the info over tho to see a possible response

I'd love if you contact someone higher to help us because clearly, it's not only a few of us but probably many more. I can download any other games, through Steam or in a normal way, watch movies on YouTube etc. without any delay, my connection speed is normal and it just fails only in this game. 

As I said before, it happened to me in the past, even when I downloaded the game for the first time. 

3 minutes ago, iamjabour said:

Agree, I think it may be something else, other than server saturation... Maybe the files are not available on all locations?

Well we are downloading some files but just slow as hell. Do you mean they are uploading the files right now and not all are available to be downloaded? If that would be the issue then we would be still downloading at the normal speed but with pauses. 

I feel like the servers from which we download have some speed limits (could be the company from which they bought them) or someone just forgot to set up something correctly in EU region..

I can go sleep and keep my PC updating the game all night long but still, the issue will be there, not fixed and 99% sure will happen again on the next update.

1 hour ago, iamjabour said:

Any solution? I'm in New Zealand. Maybe a problem with server outside US?

I am also in newzealand.. im downloading the patch at NO MORE than 30-50kbs/sec.. what the hell? :( 24 hours to download a 3.2gb patch? im on fiber aswell 100down/30up how can i resolve this isssue..

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, necuja said:

Hey, I have just checked it's a problem with the region. Have used the cdn url to download in a server I have in US and the download was fine. Could you please contact the devs and ask then to fix it.

They can contact me if they need some info.

Thank you!