Darkaxx

Downlod limited to 200kb/S

I bought the game yesterday evening and started downloading it. Over 24 hours later and the things only at 30%. Is anyone else in the US having any issues downloading the game like I am? Mines is only getting up to 10-15KB/s This thing should have been downloaded by now and letting me play. It has to be on the server side because everything else Ive tried to download has done so much much faster

Just search the forum, there's many threads about this issue. Seems like no one care to fix it.

Also you might be so lucky just like me, downloaded the patch on 60-160kb/s speed (5-6 hrs) and then launcher had an error so I had to verify the game files and re-download aka repair the game, another 5 hrs. Now I am downloading fresh version (60kb ofc.), watch me getting the same crap ;)

This is a joke, someone should upload the game files to google drive or something. I am about to kms...

Edited by -Reed-

Yeah for real. I was sitting here wondering why they dont just put it on a few other servers for everyone to download. Its a 4GB file for gods sake. My nets slow but its not THAT slow. Something needs to be done about. With so many complaining you would think they would have fixed it by now

Im getting an outrageous 11KBs.... This is some crap. ive never had this much trouble downloading a 4GB file... I bought this game to play not sit and stare at a slow download screen...... Starting to wish I hadnt bought the game now and I havent even played it since I bought it yesterday evening

Well, we have the same issue then... The best thing is that I had this problem when I was downloading the game for the first time, a few weeks ago. The exact same issue so it's not because of the latest patch.

And yeah, there's like 5 other threads about this on the forum posted since yesterday (probably more) and what pisses me the most - no official response that devs are trying to fix it. It seems like this is how it is in this game and that's it. The weird thing is that you're from US because this crap happens mostly in EU/AUS regions afaik.

Edited by -Reed-

Yeah from NZ still having this issue after 2 bloody months. This is a sick joke. The lack of responsiveness by any devs in any of the countless threads is horrendous. 

So is anything being done about this? Like it is actually ridiculous paying $70 for this game and not even being able to download it. Still downloading at 20kb/s and I've got 1000mb/s down and 500mb/s up....Come on devs, this is some trash support.

EFT.png

*Update*

If you are still having this issue, I would definitely recommend using a VPN connected to Ukraine. This helped my problem and I've been able to download and patch without issue while using the VPN. I cannot download normally without VPN, so this is an issue that needs some work.

This is obsurd, I've tried everything, VPN's with a whole range of different locations, europe and russia, still ridiculously slow download speed, i haven't even got to play it yet, im just about to give up and charge back to my credit card, you'd think that they'd care a little more about this issue but NOTHING. I can't find  A SINGLE WORKING SOLUTION. i live in California, USA and this is just beyond me, i even tried upgrading to the EU version to see if that, coupled with a VPN use would help. NOPE, NO CHANGE, TBH it even seemed TO GET WORSE. 

IM AT MY WITS END.

FIX THIS, or im getting a refund. EOD was so totally not worth it if this is the support we're gonna get.

3 hours ago, TheSpaceelefant said:

This is obsurd, I've tried everything, VPN's with a whole range of different locations, europe and russia, still ridiculously slow download speed, i haven't even got to play it yet, im just about to give up and charge back to my credit card, you'd think that they'd care a little more about this issue but NOTHING. I can't find  A SINGLE WORKING SOLUTION. i live in California, USA and this is just beyond me, i even tried upgrading to the EU version to see if that, coupled with a VPN use would help. NOPE, NO CHANGE, TBH it even seemed TO GET WORSE. 

IM AT MY WITS END.

FIX THIS, or im getting a refund. EOD was so totally not worth it if this is the support we're gonna get.

UPDATE:

********SOLUTION********

(For me at least)

nevermind, i take it back, as I have found a solution. It's not an actual solution to the speed problem, It's a workaround. I sent in a support ticket about the speeds, and the support staff replied to me with suggestions for a fix and also included a direct download for the compressed game files. I PERSONALLY went to a Starbucks to try and figure this whole issue out initially, while i was there i got the support ticket reply so i just downloaded the compressed game files at starbucks, it was about 5.5gb and only took  about 20 minutes to download it directly from the email in Gmail. Idk if anyone else is willing to go to this length to play this game, its not that outrageous of a fix, but HEY. IT WORKED, and im in the game now. so im happy. I just wish this never had to happen in the first place, but whatever, Headache worth it, and crisis averted. :')

On 10/28/2017 at 10:07 AM, iamjabour said:

Would u mind on sharing the game files? the download rate on AUS/NZ servers now is a joke. Not sure if it's just me.

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 12.04.16 PM.png

yea, I'm getting this right now for the optimisation patch... wtf