Sign in to follow this  
ASMS_Leader

Female perspective for my buddy's wife thinking about playing this

ASMS_Leader

So my buddy's wife usually joins us in other PC Games (Ark, Dayz, H1Z1, Arma3, PubG, ETC), but usually she'll decide what games she wants to try out based on watching female streamers or she'll come into the forums and check out what fellow female gamers think of this game. Seems she's really not seeing too many (OF COURSE THERE'S SOME just really not a good amount) female gamers streaming this nor does there seem to be much of a female gamer presence in the forum (AGAIN I know there are obviously some here just not as prevalent as in other games). So although myself and her husband have told her how much we enjoy the game lol we've also brought her into other titles where she absolutely couldn't tolerate them hence why she found a way for her to figure out if she wants to play before buying. SO with all that said IF there's any female gamers here who can just drop your opinion of the game here and maybe a little breakdown on why you enjoy it that would be great. When my buddy and her come by tonight I'll throw up this page so she can read what you all have to say. Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

ASMS_Leader
Just now, Carl_Wheezer said:

chirp chirp

lol I know right? Seems there really isn't a female backing to this game. Oh well, if nothing else, she can keep playing Pubg lol

• Like 1

TheColdVein

Busy day gentleman, my mistake. Carry on.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Captain_Control
16 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Busy day gentleman, my mistake. Carry on.

Thanks Colonel, you rock! keep up the great work!  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hazel
3 hours ago, ASMS_Leader said:

lol I know right? Seems there really isn't a female backing to this game. Oh well, if nothing else, she can keep playing Pubg lol

Hazel press "dislike".Just joking

There are no games just for males or females.choose what she wanted to play and enjoy it.

Ark, Dayz, H1Z1, Arma3,  I have all of these.but I didn't buy PUBG.

I am a steamer but I stopped for few months because I need to focus on my real life.

It is all settled so i will continue streaming very soon

• Like 1

ASMS_Leader

Well...as I thought I expressed pretty clearly lol not that my buddy's wife wants a girl for "just females" she likes to get a perspective of a game before she buys it which she'll usually do from the game's forums or going on twitch and watching female streamers because that's what she's found helps her best when making a decision whether to buy or not. As for PubG if you like H1Z1 KOTK than PubG is 1000x better....if you were more of the Just Survive person...than not something you'll enjoy as much. 

Hazel
20 minutes ago, ASMS_Leader said:

Well...as I thought I expressed pretty clearly lol not that my buddy's wife wants a girl for "just females" she likes to get a perspective of a game before she buys it which she'll usually do from the game's forums or going on twitch and watching female streamers because that's what she's found helps her best when making a decision whether to buy or not. As for PubG if you like H1Z1 KOTK than PubG is 1000x better....if you were more of the Just Survive person...than not something you'll enjoy as much. 

If you understands my words"no games are for male or female only"

You will know that there are no different between male or female streamers IMO.^_^

We just sounds or looks different.but we play the same realism,hardcore game.

We all need to study about this game ourselves and

We could play as well as male or even better than them.

ASMS_Leader

Oh I completely agree with you. One of my old friends is an MLG CSGO player. That girl can wreck me before I even move my mouse. My buddy's wife just seems to prefer female gamers. Doesn't bother me if a gamer is male or female I play to have fun so it's all about personality and not even about skill lol I don't try hard at games. I prefer to drink some beer and fumble around with friends in a game.