TarkovEscaper

MP-443 Grach

BrandonS101

kinda looks like a p250 and a p2000 had a baby

Sushi
16 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

kinda looks like a p250 and a p2000 had a baby

It's really not like either, since it has a steel frame. Bit more like a FNP or a Sig.

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, Sushi said:

It's really not like either, since it has a steel frame. Bit more like a FNP or a Sig.

I know but for some reason when i look at it for a split second i can see a resemblance of a p2000

Avexum

Always loved the Grach, cant wait to use it

• Like 1

SlyFoX

You better see this guys. Just to let you know, that there are always going to be manufacture problems... Some batches of this gun were THAT bad. A bunch of military and police organizations even fall back using the PM instead of MP-443 Grach. 

Edited by SlyFoX
  • Sad 1

Europoor
7 hours ago, SlyFoX said:

You better see this guys. Just to let you know, that there are always going to be manufacture problems... Some batches of this gun were THAT bad. A bunch of military and police organizations even fall back using the PM instead of MP-443 Grach. 

That just shows that a general part of a gun is bad (I think it is ejector/extractor) And also one problem could be that this gun was designed for very powerful ammo, which means that with older, conventional ammo it is having a lot of problems? If somebody could send me some, I'd tell him ;) 

SlyFoX

@Europoor, You know, even if you try to load the mag from other 443, you won't be able. True story. It just won't fit. Because of the fact, that they were manufactured at different facilities.

Edited by SlyFoX

FeddyCaeks

I don't know what it is, but this pistol just doesn't do it for me. Granted, the only games I've really ever seen it in are BF3/4 and Arsenal Overhaul mod for STALKER CoP. Maybe if I get it in EFT I'll develop some kind of liking for the thing. One thing is for sure...no other game is going to have as good of a model of the Grach as EFT.

Sushi
21 hours ago, SlyFoX said:

Cheap mags can wreck a lot of guns. Those failure to fire and locked slide malfs are disconcerting though. Underpowered ammunition shouldn't induce that sort of failure.

NRD

Drool . . . My fav pistol from BF3/4. What an amazing model, I can't wait to sink my teeth into this game.

RainingWeeD

i prefer this one they have more ammo in the mag and this pistol work good  good accuracy , recoil , etc with a silencer that will be Great B| 

butt its true the p226 gonna be in my preset hihi :)

XxwaterbottlexX

Kinda looks like a p250 as well

Stromboli

honestly the best looking handgun in the game to date, hands down,

anyone know what the largest capacity mag currently in-game that will fit this sidearm?

Edited by Stromboli

AngrySpartan

Good old reliable pistol. This is certainly one of the pistols people will use in crazy stories of using a pistol to take down a much better geared opponent.

Maverick09

Hell of a pistol.

AHSGMA

It appears that the current codework at the moment is double action and that makes, in my opinion, a chore to use. Single action pulls the trigger faster. I hope this is implemented in the future.

deadendfuture

So does the real grach not have a two round burst mode?

KaijinTiernan

Probably my favorite pistol in the game. Pistol scav ftw

Darkspectre57

I like this guy, but any chance at a reflex sight on it?