Bring back the old medical system!

speo16

I started playing the new patch today, and after around 40ish games I noticed several things:

Scavs don't take more damage from headshots anymore ( its takes me 6-7 bullets all hits to kill a scav, no matter where I hit) I don't know if this is intentional, bug or desync.

The adjusted medical item values fit the old system, where only the hit limb would be damaged. Now when you need 1-2 car medkits (the best ones i have available to me atm) to heal back from a single engagement where you were shot twice is kind of ridiculous.

PVP feels kind of random for me. I have killed players with single headshots, while others take a couple of mags of hits to die. This might be due to desync because everyone wants to try the new patch, but still an issue. I am also unable to hear player footsteps, scav ones work just fine. 

Edited by speo16
Typo fixing
CrispyCream

Most of what you're describing sounds like desync, although it did take me two shots to the head to kill a scav with an AK74n on offline mode.

It's all opinion but I like the change. BSG is prioritizing realism #1 and i'm pretty sure it would take a LOT of medical supplies to fix me if I was shot twice.

I think the new medical system is great, I like having to use specific medical equipment for specific scenarios such as bandages for bleeding and splints for limbs, it aids in stopping the run and gunner's who just run around the map in full gear with a grizzly and can consistently heal themselves. the only issue I have is the amount of inventory space that is taken up, I think we could have a "Med Box" that took up say, four slots and could hold 9 in it's inventory.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb DannyB:

the only issue I have is the amount of inventory space that is taken up

mhh using 4 slots, 1 painkiller, 1 carkit and 1 splint and i had no problems yet, the kits running out faster now, but i can use the same kit for a few raids if i dont get shot all the time, seems ok for me

vor 7 Stunden schrieb speo16:

Scavs don't take more damage from headshots anymore ( its takes me 6-7 bullets all hits to kill a scav, no matter where I hit) I don't know if this is intentional, bug or desync.

its patchday, servers are on 110% usage,

if there was no d-sync all scavs i shot in the head died instant after the first shot

killing them by shots in the legs is much harder now, but that was intented, so seems also ok