VainBoy

Separate Offline Mode?

Offline Mode  

2 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should a separate offline mode be added?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2017 at 01:11 AM

VainBoy

Are you going to add a separate offline mode in the future that has a separate player and stash, as well as inventory? I would think of this as a offline freeplay mode for those who want to train their skills against AI or just want to goof around or just experience how the trading system works. If you do add this I think most people that bought the game such as myself would be happy to have this, because I know a lot of players rage and just stop playing due to the difficulty playing online. Those players don't really have a place to train except for the current offline mode which does not save and does not fell rewarding, that is why this should be added, so that playing offline feels rewarding. I know the game is aiming for online only, but not everyone has internet that does have the game this would be useful and fun to have in the game. I am developing  a game myself that is inspired by Escape From Tarkov,  Arma 3 Exile Mod, and other survival games. I understand that it may not be easy adding two separate modes into the game, but having a offline mode that feels rewarding instead of a time waster with no rewards, it can feel rewarding with my ideas. Thank you for reading this and taking your time with development of Escape From Tarkov.

Edited by VainBoy

RogueVector

Devs have said in the past 'no offline mode (current one is for testing only), this is meant to be multiplayer online game only'. So I wouldn't hold my breath about it.

necuja

As stated, offline mode will not happen.. if your inquiring if a tutorial or training mode will happen, this is a yes. There will be a mode that teaches you how to play the game, but this is the extent of it.

Please use the search function to find already discussed and answered topics, per forum rules