Sign in to follow this  
pheonixcarnage

JAG is recruiting.

pheonixcarnage

Good day everyone, 

JAG is currently recruiting, its a gaming community of like minded gamer's as you. JAG is a invite only community, however, if you are interested, join us on discord or teamspeak (info will be posted below). In order to join JAG, you must play with us for a week or so, and you will be invited if you meet our criteria. All rules and regs will be explained once we meet. 

Take care, and happy hunting. 

Discord - https://discord.gg/wE5N5aC

Teamspeak - Speckster.xyz 

billboard1 - Copy.jpg

• Upvote 4

pheonixcarnage

Also, forgot to add, must by 18+ as we drink. 

Camisthem97

is this a tarkov gaming group or am abundance of game?

pheonixcarnage

Hey Cam, you have already played with us and know a bit about our history, but ill let everyone know. JAG is a gaming community, We dont necessary tie ourselves to an individual game, but we play a multitude of games. However our official games are Arma 3, Warframe, and Star conflict. (2 being free to play games). Anyone is welcome to play with us, as long as you follow our code of conduct (in short, be fair to each other). To join JAG is an entirely different story.

Jag is an invite only community, if we like you, you have an invite. In order for this to happen you need to 'hang' with us for a week or so, and then you will get the Private recruit status. Once a month we run a meeting, where all members are required to attend (minus the ones with RL reasons), and you get sworn in. We follow a military leadership structure, and promotions if deserved are very easy to get.   

Edited by pheonixcarnage

ForrestTheInuit

I highly recommend this clan/grouping it is full of veterans and just flat out great people, If you are looking for active people to play with this is the group to play with. They don't care if you are new or not they just want to play the game I would also like to say that this group Is defiantly not a loot door community they share all the time. I was new to tarkov when I learned that playing alone is okay but It the fun level could be higher so I went looking for a clan/group of players. Whelp I found it and I probably won't be leaving anytime soon. If you just aren't sure come on over and see for yourself. Good luck :]