XxLuciferxX

Broken the game again

XxLuciferxX

Questions, simple really, devs/mods, please awnser them without the generic scripted response.... please

1, Why are we spawning 20-30 mins after the game starts?

2. why are we spawning inside other players?

3, why are the bots rambo?

4, Why has the desync got so bad again?

5. Why is the dehydration so fast after getting shot, also why does it only take 2 minutes to do so.l.. you are aware it takes days yes? i know the time goes faster in game..... but still *hardcore realistic shooter*..... Please awnser the questions with a response that explains what is happening with these issues, and how they are being solved. thank you kindly .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

pielicious

Not a Dev/Mod but I'd like to put my two-cents in.

1. Someone might still already be in the server still, and the game might not terminate until all players have left, so whenever other servers are filled it might locate you to that one. (Guessing)
  2. Probably spawning issues with the game.
  3. Might be because developing a better AI takes time, so hopefully they become more tamed and realistic.
  4. Beta.
  5. Keeps dehydration relevant in the game, because other-wise you wouldn't really worry about it. (Guess)

Hopefully this enlightens you a little bit, because I tried.

XxLuciferxX

Thank you for the reply i guess, keeps the thread active, And ofc i respect and understand all the issues within a beta, but i also expect a high standard of problems to be solved as we move on threw patches, the constant release of new content without fixing old issues, its not unreasonable as a player thats spent 100 + english pounds on a game, for really no other benefit that being able to test a game...everything else we have been *rewarded* with, other players are going to be able to earn in the long run anyway.

• Upvote 1