Sniper22

Account reset not working

Sniper22

I reset my account and it did not actually reset. My level and trader progress is all still the same and I have a completely empty inventory. Don't have any of my EOD starting stuff or gamma container. So I'm just curious if this is broken right now or why its not resetting. Does anyone know what is happening or having this problem too.

WackoDesperado

Did you check it again, go to the reset screen

necuja
12 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

I reset my account and it did not actually reset. My level and trader progress is all still the same and I have a completely empty inventory. Don't have any of my EOD starting stuff or gamma container. So I'm just curious if this is broken right now or why its not resetting. Does anyone know what is happening or having this problem too.

What made you reset so soon after the patch? And if this is still an issue please make a support ticket and pass the number to me

WhiteHvk

Ahh Same thing happened to me, I was messing around wasted all my starting money checking the hideout .. out?  Then dropped my gamma to my friend since i was restarting my profile anyway, it reset my masteries but left my inventory and lvl the same, that was like 3 hours ago   My support ticket is 1286426

Edited by WhiteHvk
adding information

GhostZ69
On 10/30/2017 at 5:26 AM, necuja said:

What made you reset so soon after the patch? And if this is still an issue please make a support ticket and pass the number to me

Heh, you are from support and you do not know this is intended?  Funny thing is, someone earlier was saying that EVERYONE knows this is how it is now.  LOL  

Sorry OP, but apparently since a couple of patches ago, there is a three week cool down on resetting your account after a wipe.  I did the same thing.  Oh well, live and learn I reckon.

• Sad 1

WhiteHvk

O crap... 3 weeks?  I kinda screwed my self over, I blew almost all my money just tinkering with the hideout without a care in the world, then before resetting I went and dropped all my gear into a Trizip, even my gamma and went in as a loot pinata... lol  I saw that timer for 3 weeks but I thought it meant before I could wipe again, as in I assumed the wipe worked after putting in my email code.

Edited by WhiteHvk

HunterXvX

Yes dude. 3 weeks there is no reset. Then you can do it.

Echo-

Well dang, I did the same thing :(

Any chance I could get some help as well?

My ticket ID is 1308939

birdorgasmnoise

I have the same issue except I need to reset mine because about half of my inventory is bugged and I can't play the game. I've created support tickets and tweeted but got no support. 

Therg

I have done the same thing, my support ticket is #1370600

Thank you

PyroYoda

Because many people abuse this, to give their friend there gamma container. Thats what I heard, at least.

Edited by PyroYoda

3BB_Boobib2u

Hi there guys, I have same problem, I have 2 accounts, just wanted to start hardcore challenge and same poo happened to me. I have empty stash... Prapor was kind enough to give me AKSU with 90 bullets. :)

Can you fix it please, my ticket is REQUESTID#1419922#

Therg

Going to be the 17th before we even get a response on our tickets lol!

sightseeer

I have the same issue, I gave my friend my gamma and my stash is completely empty. I am level 1.

Ticket 1469663

Requesting manual reset.

OneFearlessMan

Requesting manual reset too. 

I lost all of my EOD upgrades when I reset my account.

Edited by OneFearlessMan