Sign in to follow this  
Exzdus

Looking for NA players

Exzdus

I'm looking for a small group of dedicated players who are interested in doing raids. Preferably players +18 who have good communication skills, attention to detail and are easy going. If you're interested DM me via the forum. I will give access to my discord to those who are interested. 

keithcicala
On 10/30/2017 at 7:32 PM, ExodusFPS said:

I'm looking for a small group of dedicated players who are interested in doing raids. Preferably players +18 who have good communication skills, attention to detail and are easy going. If you're interested DM me via the forum. I will give access to my discord to those who are interested. 

hey im interested in getting a group together. All by myself, would love to play with other people.

Blakestrff

I'd like to join, add me: blakestrff

griev0r

East Coast US here, interested.  I'm new to the game but not the the genre.  Have played only solo so far trying to learn the game, would like to play with some other people!

MafiaBorn

I would love to team up with you guys! I just purchased the game tonight!

GGStaticGG

In Anchorage, AK. 27 years old. Looking for players to team up with. The games raids are getting harder to solo. In Game Name: EricJJ 

I have had a lot of trouble lately with getting out of a raids with even junk loot to earn income. Anyone 18 + welcome to add

nbutera219

Still looking for players to play with? I've had the game a while but have yet to really delve into it. I'm still a nub as far as maps go but I'm a seasoned veteran of shooters of all kinds. 

Seddrik-9mm

Discord info? US Central time. Tactical/team player.

Gvac93

Still looking? im newer to the game id like to join up with people rather than solo

shortbus1153

I am looking some people to play with shortbus1153 is steam name if you want to add me 

RlH_MaD

Yah NA here in the MST zone. Being grinding solos and its just to hard running into groups of three and sometimes four.

I'd like to give ya a go.

IGN: RlH_MaD

Steam: RlH.MaD

Edited by RlH_MaD