WhiteFlash

hacker found

WhiteFlash

https://clips.twitch.tv/LivelyBelovedBorkNotATK..

Caught a hacker, killed three of my buds in the same way but from longer range with a pistol and his name was hidden at the end........prolly cant ban him or anything but there has to be a way to make sure his name appears so he can be banned at the end at least.........thanks

DrBloom

I mean looking at it, potentially desync, since you moved down the hill out of LOS but your body on the server could have still been standing in the same spot (when you looked down the sights) allowing him to hit a perfect HS. HOWEVER! I don't know if you experience desync or was on a laggy server at the time, potential hacker... yea could be. Not saying you are wrong or anything but I am looking at this from a partial 3rd party point of view, if we banned every occurrence of this type of happening we would have lost half the population by now.

Good evidence however, clean video and like you said, can't really ban a nameless sole :(

• Upvote 1

WhiteFlash

right, its worth mentioning that exact thing happened to my two other buddies that were w me after i died, 1 shot to the head, mad range etc.  the server wasnt showing any syncing issues that anyone could tell.  

Contractor001851

Increase hack security measures and let those sorry douche bags be banned in droves.  

• Like 1

WhiteFlash

another suspicious thing is that his name doesnt show up on my kill screen when im dead......hope thats not a bug as its critical to finding hackers.

sYs
2 minutes ago, WhiteFlash said:

another suspicious thing is that his name doesnt show up on my kill screen when im dead......hope thats not a bug as its critical to finding hackers.

it's a known bug sheesh. do you even read forums?

WhiteFlash

i do, wasnt sure if it had been fixed in the last patch.  a hacker would be smart to make it so you couldent see who killed you and it would be a bummer if there wasnt a way to guarentee to see who killed you.  would make reporting hackers MUCH easier and would be come incentive not to hack.

Edited by WhiteFlash

necuja
41 minutes ago, Tealc said:

Welcome in tarkov from BSG all problems are from desync and you play a beta all is good have fun. 

Best not to spread falsified lies not officially stated by a company mate...

Bsg has acknowledged the existence of hackers multiple times in announcements. They do get banned  just in waves. Regardless of no name ac can detect them. We do not accept manual reports from users at this time as there are too many cases where users say hacker when it's not.

Later there is possibility of reporting suspicious players