Headiii

Teleport Bug/Hacker?

Headiii

Hey Guys,

So me and 2 premades where just trying to escape quickly customs coz I was shot in the stomach.

When we hit the train bridge right in front of the gas station I got teleported to the other side of fence.

I wonder if this was a known bug or maybe a hacker in our lobby?

The deathscreen told me that my mate killed me, but he never shot me...

VIDEO[without the sound coz we were screaming and flaming in german]

Sincerely

Headiii

DrBloom

Very odd indeed, you are inside your inventory then your mate runs past and you step closer to the gate then... yea it just throws you into the area over the fence. I would say some kind of clipping issue potentially something to do with your model being too close to the wall and maybe lag has kicked you over the fence, as for the hacker idea I dont think so, why would a hacker just do it to you and not kill you at all? Also with it saying your friend killed you, that is just a bug and happens to me all the time, no issue there.

Very interesting video, might be worth some additional testing to try and reproduce the issue.

• Thanks 1

Headiii

Thanks for the quick answer.

I tried to reproduce it a few times now and it didnt worked. So I hope it was this one-time-only kind of bug.

sYs

I have encountered that bug. ( previous patch not in this current one )

All i know it included player collision and heads. Tried to do it twice and succeed but couldn't reproduce on next tries. Didn't file a bug report as i don't have the steps :(

Edited by sYs
  • Thanks 1

necuja
1 hour ago, Headiii said:

Thanks for the quick answer.

I tried to reproduce it a few times now and it didnt worked. So I hope it was this one-time-only kind of bug.

If you do reproduce this it will be good to compile an in depth report to support center so it can be investigated

• Thanks 1