TarkovEscaper

Tactical tomahawk

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Minotaurus said:

This just means that it is officially perhaps not allowed. And it yourself do not know yet. What I really care. I'm going to do it anyway. I'm a illegaler Item Dealer yeahhhh

And he have nothing say about Banned so dont let wrong information out

Well if i can buy things for real money.. i got a new job lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

hahah xD yeahh let make money with games xD 

I honestly hope this game doesn't turn out that way, however, if it was made really easy to do I so would loot the poo out of places in free roam for real money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drakkaar said:

I honestly hope this game doesn't turn out that way, however, if it was made really easy to do I so would loot the poo out of places in free roam for real money. 

Speaking of looting poo, Tacticool RPK is pretty much Confurmed, rite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wilddog73 said:

Speaking of looting poo, Tacticool RPK is pretty much Confurmed, rite?

Not 100% sure what you mean by tacticool RPK, sorry. I'm 99% sure you can mod an AK variant to be RPK like yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drakkaar said:

Not 100% sure what you mean by tacticool RPK, sorry. I'm 99% sure you can mod an AK variant to be RPK like yes.

I mean this. x)

 preorder_standart.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilddog73 said:

I mean this. x)

 preorder_standart.jpg

RPK with a bipod? 

I do believe they plan to have working bi-pods by Release :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drakkaar said:

RPK with a bipod? 

I do believe they plan to have working bi-pods by Release :)

Good. x)

I made another thread about it, but can parts from an AK be transplanted onto an RPK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wilddog73 said:

Good. x)

I made another thread about it, but can parts from an AK be transplanted onto an RPK?

I'm pretty sure the AK model base can be modded into an RPK (or spawn with the necessary parts to just spawn as its own)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jafar said:

I would like to know something (that may have been asked before or not?) : is the tomahawk moddable ?

 

not 100% sure that melee weapons will be moddable at all.  MAYBE skins? Possibly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Drakkaar said:

 

not 100% sure that melee weapons will be moddable at all.  MAYBE skins? Possibly?

It would be insane !! That would make tomahawk even more preious :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modding melee weapons?

I need to put an extended mag, foregrip, silencer and scope in my knife for long-range tacticool throat slitting with extra accuracy and without giving my position away xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MBOmnis said:

Modding melee weapons?

I need to put an extended mag, foregrip, silencer and scope in my knife for long-range tacticool throat slitting with extra accuracy and without giving my position away xD

 

Don't forget the Bipod! x)

a9MxAnK_700b_v1.jpg

Edited by Wilddog73
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 2, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Enchalada said:

The tomahawk should have the original owners name permanently engraved on it, for bragging rights you know. 

@TarkovEscaper please make this happen at some point, that would be a really sentimental feature to some people, to, after a long time, to be able to retrieve your tomahawk again.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Avexum said:

@TarkovEscaper please make this happen at some point, that would be a really sentimental feature to some people, to, after a long time, to be able to retrieve your tomahawk again.

Oh man, imagine loosing it early and then like 30+ hours into the grind you suddenly find yourself reunited with that long lost Tomahawk, name scratched or burnt into the handle.

 

Da feelz r reel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:05 PM, Drakkaar said:

**Drool**

Hope to get one off someone so I can take it out with me, might keep it in my Secured Container.. Hm..

I think it's too valuable to take with you on the battlefield. I'm keeping it safe as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xHuckleberry said:

its prolly going to be something that doesn't drop on death, similar to the secured container.

Really? At item that will always be ours as EOD owners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now