rix5

Worst bug ever. Lost all my gear on the pmc after dying as a scav

Might aswell lay the game off till the next whipe. This current build is just horrible. And , no, restarting the game didn't bring the gear back. It seems to have vanished into thin air.

Edited by rix5

lost 2 trizips, a fort armour, a saiga, one vepr, 3 akm and a blackrock full of stuff.

The other day i had a bug where i was unable to refill mags mid raid which almost was a deathsentence too.

The thing is: these things were all working fine before the patch. They introduced so many new bugs it's not even funny. They improved the game on one end and degraded it heavily on the other. Makes me really question the skills of the devs. Haven't seen such a mess before and i have seen a lot of games in developement.

The departement in charge of the actual coding of mechanics seems to need to hire someone more professional imo.

Edited by rix5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, rix5 said:

Might aswell lay the game off till the next whipe. This current build is just horrible. And , no, restarting the game didn't bring the gear back. It seems to have vanished into thin air.

I had this happen last patch just before the wipe, but I lost a modded AS Val with 3 mags, an alpha rig, NVGs, Fort, Kiver, Trizip, Grizzly, Factory key and ComTacs.

5 hours ago, rix5 said:

The thing is: these things were all working fine before the patch. They introduced so many new bugs it's not even funny. They improved the game on one end and degraded it heavily on the other. Makes me really question the skills of the devs. Haven't seen such a mess before and i have seen a lot of games in developement.

The departement in charge of the actual coding of mechanics seems to need to hire someone more professional imo.

maybe you can do this, maybe you can write a patch without generating new/old bugs ;)

14 hours ago, rix5 said:

This statement is rather unfair. It's impossible to know exactly what will happen when you release a patch with all the variables that can occur once in such wide use outside of their internal testing evnironments. It's not unusual for a bugfix to cause other bugs somewhere else. This is how software has patches many years after release as they are constantly ironing out kinks. They also warned us that other bugs may occur, and Klean even warned people repeatedly on his stream that the patch may highlight other problems. We need to report them as we find them.

Don't forget we are here to playtest the game. We are expected to find issues so that eventually, when the game is released, these gamebreaking issues are not there for the players. We all bought the game willingly, knowing there would be bugs and issues as the game is built. Technically you are a playtester, so it seems silly to me to refuse to test the game until bugs are fixed, when it's you, me and the rest of the current community that are supposed to find them.

Edited by Deadmode

8 hours ago, Cypherdrene said:

He said he might as well lay off the game till next patch just cause of this, which is why I called him a pansy. The bug is hardly game-breaking

Nah, it's just too frustrating and i don't like the idea of this happening again. Someone above said it bug is an old one from before the patch. SO WHY WAS IT NOT PATCHED?!

I bought myself Rainbow Six Siege as an replacement for Tarkov for the time being. I'll check back on it in half a year or something like that.

Tha game is riddled with bugs and they aren't really fixing it. Maybe it's even impossible to fix some of the bugs. Just bad initial coding. B-Ware.

Great idea for a game. Bad execution.

Edited by rix5

27 minutes ago, necuja said:

As with all bugs, it is asked that you please report it properly so we have the logs to pass over to the programers.

See, this is what you are supposed to be doing, OP, just like I said.

41 minutes ago, rix5 said:

Nah, it's just too frustrating and i don't like the idea of this happening again. Someone above said it bug is an old one from before the patch. SO WHY WAS IT NOT PATCHED?!

Sometimes bugs aren't simple fixes, and they can have complicated underlying causes. Sometimes the fix can affect other things and break those. There are so many reasons bugs occur and do/don't get fixed.

You can only fix problems you know exist and have a valid solution to. If that old bug isn't patched, it's for one of those reasons. That's why it's important to report all bugs properly so they are aware of them. Even a long-reported bug can take a long time to fix, though.

46 minutes ago, rix5 said:

I bought myself Rainbow Six Siege as an replacement for Tarkov for the time being

This sentence says a lot too. You're a beta tester, and you paid to be one. Why not put the time in and help the developers and community build the great game we all know Tarkov can be?

It seems you don't understand that and instead you feel you are entitled to a flawless beta and just want to play problem-free. In that case, I would agree that leaving the game alone until its full release is a good idea. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, rix5 said:

The other day i had a bug where i was unable to refill mags mid raid which almost was a deathsentence too.

I also encountered this bug several times already, aswell as a bug where I wanted to drop a weapon it got stuck , the slot was blinking and my char couldnt do any action anymore for the rest of the raid.

Also one time the char got stuck in the animation which you have when you go into inventory and then he also could not do any action anymore (no shooting, weapon switching, opening doors, reloading and so on).

11 hours ago, necuja said:

As with all bugs, it is asked that you please report it properly so we have the logs to pass over to the programers.

I think i did. Hope it arrived.

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2017 at 10:17 AM, necuja said:

This bug is SERIOUSLY STILL GOING ON. I just lost all of my PMC gear while in a customs scav run, I extracted as the Scav as well. Come back to my PMC and everything is done, including my pilgrim with items, med and money case. RIP to this game.

1 year later and you can't fix the same issue....? Like come on

3 minutes ago, SalesGenie said:

So I am a standard Edition user, I loaded my PMC to do a scav run (pilgrim with money, item, and med case), 2 keybars, a docs case, and all of my keys, 2 ak74, my comtachs, and the sniper tactical vest, and a blue UN Helmet). I have screenshots showing my loot previous and then showing my scav run, and then after when all of my gear disappeared. I have seen this has been going on for well over a year, still haven't fixed it? That's about 10-15 mil gone including all of my money and bitcoin....grinding 8 hours a day since last wipe. It looks like it didn't log any of my activity since my last hatchet run... so transferring my items to my character basically just threw them away.. no errors on screen..

2018-05-22[12-04] (1).png

2018-05-22[14-44] (0).png

2018-05-22[15-05] (0).png