Bug: Weapon will not discard in raid

• 3 months later...

Happened today to my friend. He fixed the problem by Alt-F4 and rejoining the raid. Pretty game-breaking if this starts happening more frequently. I hope they fix this ASAP. (map was Interchange, weapon m4a1, happened while reloading)

• 2 months later...
ReliquiaR

problem still exists cant reload cant take meds cant shot rejoin makes u shot again but usables like food or meds stuck in an endless animation 

• 2 months later...

Apparently this is still a thing in late June 2020.

I lost my (expensive) M700 sniper rifle because of this glitch as I tried to discard it and get it back through insure, but instead it kept blinking and I was run over by a random Scav player.

The game is still in beta, so I get that there are lot of issues, so I'm not complaining. But it's still annoying whenever something like this happens that is out from your control and there's nothing you can do about it.

Edited by Jordick
kabutomednin

This just happened to me in raid after killing two pmc's, was trying to loot their stuff and gun glitched when I tried to drop it.  Alt F4'd, player scav ran up on me and killed me as soon as I loaded in.  Have also noticed it will do this if you try and take the rear sights off of an sks in raid when it is equipped.  Really frustrating bug.

• 2 months later...

This is still a thing 3 years later? Just happened to me because I attached a scope to a weapon in raid and the scope just kept blinking, couldn't do anything at all. Needless to say I was just a walking target and didn't know my gun wasn't going to fire either. I just don't understand how a game breaking bug like this is still a thing 3 years after first being discovered.

@fubitz well but you would get silencer on hunter soon! and I agree that this backend not having reasonable timeout when an action fails sucks. but it all seems backend here sucks balls very, very hard.  at least reconnect still works :s

Am 17.4.2020 um 14:37 schrieb ReliquiaR:

problem still exists cant reload cant take meds cant shot rejoin makes u shot again but usables like food or meds stuck in an endless animation 

same here... not funny

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
MarcBorgia

This happened to me twice, first on reserve, ended up going MIA because i couldnt open any doors and the train had already left. Started when i tried reloading a weapon. Second time started when i picked something up on interchange. Ran from one side of idea to the other, hid in a corner amd alt+f4'd out. Came back in and the issue was fixed but it had loaded me back in to where i was a few seconds before the issue started. Really surprised i didnt get killed by the scav wondering around when i got back in. But yeah alt+f4 and should fix the problem.