MimS

Cross regions

MimS

Hey People! Been looking around the forum last few days for info on cross region... I have a couple friends in the US who want to play with us UK players... is this possible in the current state of the game? They are looking to buy the game soon.

:) 

Emilator

Pretty sure it's possible, but the server region is always going to be the group leaders', so US players will have to join European servers, or vice-versa.

• Thanks 1

MimS

Yea, I was not sure as I know you have different region games. Wasn't sure if they are locked to US servers etc. 

dayzru

I live in EU (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) and many times I've seen US streamers in my lobby.

When I see klean_uppguy in the lobby I usually don't start the game, because I've got lust for life )

But I'd say that there must be a big ping between EU and US, which could be unplayable. I didn't yet try it out.

• Thanks 1

MimS

Thanks for the reply's ! Will try and add a US player and see if I can find them in my lobby. :)