Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyTreats

Gut dehydration

Hopefully they tweak it a little bit, so you at least can survive for 5 minutes or so with a water bottle.

That being said I never heard of drinking water for a stomach injury. Maybe rather make it a constant bleeding injury which is incurable, but at a lower rate than big bleeds.

This seriously needs a solution. I took a gut shot just before in factory, fully healed but became dehydrated and dropped dead in 15 seconds.

It doesnt need to be as easy as 0.3, but this is not even brutal - its just broken.

Yeah you drop HP surprisingly quick when you have a black gut dehydration, like scary fast.  I've also had fatigue from losing either my gut or chest and that zaps you quick as hell to but I don't know how they're going to rebalance that because realistically speaking if you just took a shotgun blast to your intestines at sneeze range or three rounds of a rifle cartridge your not going to live much longer unless it happened inside a fully stocked ER.

They could go the route with unpatchable bleeding instead of dehydration, I feel like that would work a little bit better.

Edited by NateLB

They could look into adding some additional med supplys. Just bandaging a stomach wound wouldn’t save you long as its hard to properly apply the pressure needdd to reduce and/or stop the bleeding (that is while running around). Its been a long time since I dabbled with CLS training but I want to think there was a better way at it. Plus we could always add tampons xD plug an play lmao

Yeah I think the new gut health mechanic is to simulate having your intestines shredded/spilled/perforated repeatedly. 

One bullet wound may be survivable but if that isn't treated quick enough, or you sustain serious multiple wounds or buckshot then I would totally expect to bleed out quickly or lose all my fluids from the amount of gaping holes in that important part of the body.

let me correct u. it's a broken feature. because u eat food to get dehydrate then when u start get damage on all body parts just before dying u drink a bit then repeat. that's the best way to farm endurance health hunger.
Enjoi

On 1/11/2017 at 7:51 PM, WhiskeyTreats said:

So if your gut gets to 0 you dehydrate, and then within 1 min you die. Sick feature. 

I am struggling to understand what you are trying to say in your comment, but I'll try and reply to what I perceived to be your point.

Yes you can level certain skills that way, but that is not what is being discussed or have anything to do with a blackened stomach causing a quick death, which is what OP is referring to.