Sign in to follow this  
CMBelite-FR

Toggle on/off flash light, lazer....

CMBelite-FR

I was wondering if they will be a toggle key to activate or disable items like flash lights, lazer (peq-15)..... i think in one of the video we can see him activating and disabling the flashlights buti'm not sure about the peq-15

Kwahamot
39 minutes ago, CMBelite-FR said:

I was wondering if they will be a toggle key to activate or disable items like flash lights, lazer (peq-15)..... i think in one of the video we can see him activating and disabling the flashlights buti'm not sure about the peq-15

Yes, you can turn them on and off.

• Upvote 1

ivantherussian
7 hours ago, CMBelite-FR said:

Bro is this a troll question/post? BSG arent going to miss this things, they take care of the smallest details you can think, wich imo small details are what make a good game.

CMBelite-FR
20 minutes ago, TheOtherSlug said:

Even in the videos it shows toggling on flash lights and lasers.

my bad, I only saw it for the flash light

Vattic

How does one do this?

Cosantoir
7 minutes ago, Durante said:

How does one do this?

T to turn off flash light

If your device has a lazer and flash light press ALT + T to switch between those 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Vattic

I Have a X-400 For my shotgun and I Pressed ALT + T And all it does is check how many slugs i Have loaded.

M3Gam3r
11 minutes ago, Durante said:

I Have a X-400 For my shotgun and I Pressed ALT + T And all it does is check how many slugs i Have loaded.

Pressing T alone would do the trick for this.
How the settings are done right now indeed pressing ALT + T make you look at your ammo if you do not have multiple tactical attachments :D

Vattic
Just now, M3Gam3r said:

Pressing T alone would do the trick for this.
How the settings are done right now indeed pressing ALT + T make you look at your ammo if you do not have multiple tactical attachments :D

It says I have a Laser/Light But I pressed T and it just turns it off?

M3Gam3r
5 minutes ago, Durante said:

It says I have a Laser/Light But I pressed T and it just turns it off?

Well that means they were turned on from the beginning :D For example when you loot a shotgun from AI that has an enable flashlight on it and you use it and than press T the flashlight will be turned off 'cus by "default" it was turned on, so pressing T again will re-enable the flashlight :D

Kwahamot

#Locked

This post was posted in July in regards to whether or not this will be available. All alpha related content needs to be posted in the alpha section.

• Upvote 1